Thursday, December 27, 2007

Answered prayer

I just cannot believe how big my boys are, it just seems like yesterday I was holding lil Landon in my arms for the first time and Logan had just turned four. In just a few weeks Landon will be 2 years old, and Logan is 6!!!

I was just watching one of my favorite movies on tv this morning, and one of the characters said something that describes PERFECTLY how i feel about my children......it goes like this:

All those years, that I prayed, that I begged on my hands and knees for God to make me more, give me more, make me better, make me stronger, make me saner, make all my dreams come true, I finally got an answer. What? You (my boys) Right there all wrapped up in one person, all I'd ever wanted to be or do. And there you are. You came right through me...


I LOVE that, it is the truth, my children are everything ive ever wanted to be or do.....so the next time you look at your precious child or children remember they are Gods way of making your wishes and dreams come true. My boys are the most INCREDIBLY beautiful, smart, sweet, children I could EVER dream of. And I thank God for them. They keep me going.....


I took these pictures on Christmas eve. I had gotten the camera out at the beginning of December when we went to decorate the tree to take pics of it. I must have snapped a million pictures only to find out there was NO film in the camera...OOPS!!!! So there are some of them re hanging the ornaments in place of the non existant pictures :).








I dont want to take anymore pictures MOOOOM!!!




1 comments:

Joey & Stephanie said...

So sweet, Staci. We all need to be reminded that our children are gifts from God. Sometimes it's hard when we get wrapped up in training and discipline, but nevertheless, they are gifts from above. Thanks for the reminder!!