Thursday, December 6, 2007

Comments???

For those of you who may be new to blogging, here's a little "comments" tutorial. I've had some people ask how they can leave comments about the pictures or the posts... First, scroll to the bottom of the post that you would like to comment on (not the bottom of the entire blog). Where you see the date and time stamp followed by "comments", click on comments. This will open the window where you can leave your message. When it asks you for an email address and password, it's not asking you to create any sort of account, you just need to type in your current email address and password so it can attach an identity to your comment.

I totally ganked this tutorial from steph!!

love yall

3 comments:

Joey & Stephanie said...

Ha!! You said ganked!! I had to write this tutorial for my mom... she just could not figure it out and kept asking me... lol.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what excellent answer.

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?