Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Intercedeing Spirit

I just realized something.....

So my morning usually goes something like this.

  • Alarm goes off and if I have enough energy at 5:30 am Ill roll outta bed and go to the gym....(i addmit the last two days I've choosen the lazy route)
  • after the gym I come home and wake up the boys (husband included)
  • then I make breakfast, cereal, oatmeal, eggs whatever fancys the kiddos
  • get the lunch box ready
  • get the clothes ready
  • check logans backpack and make sure its packed
  • shoo him and his dad out the door BUT not without a kiss.

Then its mommy time RIGHT?? WRONG!!!! I have another child.

Usually by that time Mickey Mouse Club House is on and this is the part I just LOVE..... He uses this word that nither Jason nor I have quiet figured out. Now dont get me wrong the child can TALK!!! But this one we just dont hear quiet right. Anyway, he'll look at me with those BIG beautiful eyes, stand at the foot of the couch and say "hee whooo momma hee whoo" and all the while he will pat his lil hand on the couch as if to say, momma lets sit together and watch my favorite show.

What I realized is that even though I have NO idea what he's saying in my heart I KNOW what he is saying.

I think it is the same for God, most times we may be speaking and acting in a way that would not be pleaseing to the Lord, or our words or actions may not make any bit of sense to anyone else around us. Even us. But God KNOWS his babies. He knows what we are saying what our spirit is saying.

26In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.

Even when we dont want to admit that we need the Lord, the Holy Spirit within us knows, and crys out for us. If you think you can run from the Lord....you are SOOOO wrong. He is ALWAYS there for his babies. He is always ready for you to crawl up into his lap, and watch your favorite show together.

0 comments: