Monday, April 28, 2008

All I have to say is WOW!!

This from the girl who won, what was it FIVE Grammys.......




(BTW if you would like to turn off the music on the page to hear this video, scroll to the bottom of this page and press pause)

What is our world coming to??

I think it is very sad that we have made THIS a role model in today's society. Why would we reward a woman who is SO publically struggleing with addictions and cant even sing much less Hum the tune to Beat It? Why? I can think of AT LEAST a hundred other artists in the lime light that deserved this more than she.....

If we dont stop supporting her habbit, we will only enable her behavior....she will never get better as long as we see this kind of behavior on NATIONAL Television "normal".

All I know is i dont want my child to grow up thinking THIS is a behavior that deserves a Grammy nom.....

She needs a savior!!! I can only imagine how His heart breaks for her.....

1 comments:

Amy D said...

She sounds like she just got her teeth worked on and the novacaine hasn't worn off!! Terrible!