Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Generation, rising up to take their place!!

So this morning we went to church where we grew up (basically) we went with a couple of our closest friends......I just wanted to say how much I LOVED worshiping the Lord this morning!!! I felt Gods presence in a way that I cant explain, I had gooseys all over ( thats what i call goose bumps....im a mom what can i say)

There is this song that I absolutely love called Hosanna by Hillsong United, if you havent heard this band before you should check them out. I was recently given a CD of theirs by my friend Ann, she said that I needed to hear it......Its been in my CD changer ever since.....ANYWAY there is a line in the song that says:

"I see a generation,
Rising up to take their place,
With selfless faith, with selfless faith,
I see a new revival,
Staring as we pray and seek,
We're on our knees, we're on our knees

I do believe that there is a generation rising up to take their place. And I pray that they would press on, toward the goal.....and not let the enemy stand in their way.


Exodus 14:13 Do not be afraid stand firm and you will see the deliverance the lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will NEVER see again.....The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still


Please go to this link and listen to this song!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M7SMUf6QcyQ

0 comments: