Monday, May 26, 2008

Cant really think of a title....

Okay sorry I was sooo bitter about Mozilla, if you have it, i GUESS you are still my friend, but you should REALLY download IE K??


K.....so I was thinkin about how children say the darndest things, and i thought that I should really start writing (or in this case typing) it down so that i can remember these things cause they just grow so fast....and I have a HORRIBLE short term memory....I'm like Dori from "Finding Nemo" for real......


"his son chico.... i mean nemo"


yeah that's me....so if you have told me your name is Casey and I call you Katie....just roll with it, cause its so bad sometimes its sad.....HOWEVER, i can remember my middle school and HS years like they were yesterday........so i guess my long term is still in tact. Maybe ill remember your name in like three years....ha ha


Anyway this is NI NI (pronounced Knee Knee, this is what he calls himself)


He's my youngest, and by far my most rambunctious, silliest, and grumpiest....but he is sooo darn cute it just doesn't bother me at all.....


Anyway, he is not only all those things but he is also VERY sly.....its comical.....so today ,okay let me back up, yall know i have this thing with play dough, its the devil, its messy, and when it sticks to carpet it is NO fun to clean up!!! Any way, i let Landon (or ni ni ) play with it for like a week straight because i had some work on the computer to do(for our web design business) and it kept him busy when i needed to be on. Anyway during that time there was NO vacuuming so there was ridiculous amounts of dried play dough on the carpet and it took forever to get it all up, after that I swore off play dough for at least a year.....curse all of you who bought it for my children!!! Kidding!! Anyhoo, today Ni Ni spotted a hidden play dough jar and wanted to open it, well we were gettin ready to meet Joey and Steph at Fiesta Texas AND i had sworn it off, so Jay says "no, not now we will play with it another time" Well if you know Ni Ni he is NOT havin this, he throws a WALL EYED FIT, and Jay caves and says
"OKAY you can HOLD the jar, but don't open it!!!"
He says "Okay Da da" in his lil mind he's really thinkin "SUCKER" and he turns and walks into his room and says:


"I close the door da da, I close the door"
Jay about died from hysterics.....


what a lil toot, he must think we are seriously not all there or something.....


1 comments:

Heather said...

I love this!! I tell my husband that as soon as the oldest hits 13, the bedroom doors are coming off. My girls tell me they need "pivacy" when they're about to do something I wouldn't approve of. I always think, don't they get it by now? Needing "pivacy" is a dead give away.

And when my blog is super popular and famous, I'm coming to you for my webpage design. That gives you a few years to figure out all the code.