Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Have I told you lately that I LOVE the sun...

We got fiesta texas passes again this past christmas, and this year ni ni is actually old enough to go and last for more than an hour....so i took it upon myself to solicite another couple to get some as well so we wouldnt have to go by ourselves....i managed (somehow) to convince Joey that it would be the best thing he could ever do for himself....and his family....and me....cause my well being is sooo important to him :). Anyway, now we go as often as we can.


This past weekend we went to the water park. I was sooo fun just sitting in the water faceing the sun with Steph, while our hubbies and kids swam around and rode water rides.


After the water park, Ashton (the bravest 8 year old ever) wanted to ride the rattler, and Logan and Taylor wanted to ride the swings and ni ni the train....so we all split up and did our things and met at the front of the park when we were done.


Here is a picture of me and my lil man on the choot choot!!!


CHEEEESE!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Look at those big eyes!! Oh, girl, you are in so much trouble when he's a teenager.

Eileen said...

Too cute!! Sounds like a great time. Tell S and J hello from Mama Key.

Stephanie said...

Had so much fun with y'all!! I'm glad you convinced Joey... :)

Kim said...

That baby is toooo cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!