Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I ,make the best cookies in San Antonio

surely THAT is why I am up at almost 1 am right???

No, im just trying to convince myself that is why i am up.. im really up because i have HTML running through my brain, it is literally saturating my dreams....i toss and turn....im like, "no, don't click on http://theloalbos.blogspot.com/, you have Mozilla, don't do it, NOOOOOO!!!

Sometimes its hard being so smart.....lol kidding.....im laughing right now because i CLEARLY have sooo much to learn about CSS and HTML....

1 comments:

Heather said...

I have Safari. It's messed up on Safari too. I don't know what I'm talking about so you might be tearing your hair out telling me to shut my trap. I still read your blog every day, though. And you still get to design my web page when I'm rich and famous and I go on Oprah and tell her about my personal web designer.