Saturday, May 24, 2008

MOZILLA SUCKS!!

I hate it, and if it were an object i would throw it, in case you are wondering why i pretend my blog looks pretty, and your thinking this whole time "what in the H-E- double hockey sticks is this girl looking at, because its all funky.....YOU MUST HAVE MOZILLA FIREFOX....and you are no longer my friend......if you had IE like the rest of the world, you would see that my blog is fantastic, and that I am indeed good at designing.....and so is steph.....

this is a MAJOR roadblock for our business, and i am having a VERY difficult time figureing out WHY LORD OH WHY our sites look great here on IE (internet explorer) and HORRIBLE on firefox....PLEASE if you know the answer...help a brotha out!!!! im dying!!!! i cant handle it!!!

And I am done.......but if someone doesnt help soon, there may be two broken computers.....and thats not good.....

i like to throw things sometimes....:)

Okay not really but i will if i have to.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

This explains everything. I still think your layout is super, super cute, just a little off. I wish I could help.

Shannon said...

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by! Your blog is SOOO cute! I enjoyed reading it!