Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random



Here are some random pictures and my thoughts, seeing as how none of them will make an entire blog, or it would be waaay too many blogs in one day, i decided to combine them all in one for your viewing pleasure......
This is Logan and Landon at different times but about the same stages, WITH the SAME boots.....and sense of style......




They OBVIOUSLY do not get their fashion DNA from me...... I guess we could say they are UBER RETRO!!!

This is the other half of their DNA....




Clearly they got it from him!!!!!



When i was little and my mom would give us a bath she would always do silly things with our hair, example:



Ni Ni is sportin the Flock of Seagulls do, and Bubba the Travis Barker look!!!




Okay I know yall have been JUST DYING to see me in my "Hannah Montanna" get up, so I figured i would grace you with ONE count them ONE picture of me because I happen to come across a pic of landon that looked familiar......Here he is with the hannah look.....




And here I am.........Oh have mercy on me please.......





Im just being Miley.....hahaha yall have to know a miley song to get that.....did i just admit that?? OH COME ON....you people know if i wasnt dressed as hannah you would SO want to borrow the wig!!! just admit it!!!

THIS is what I came down stairs too last night,



I about died!!!! HOW??? Can you please tell me HOW anyone can eat an entire watermelon?? Or at least half??? Its ridiculous....and if anyone knows how to get a metabolism like my husbands please.....let me know.....cause i would love to not have to go to the gym every flippin day of my life just to keep the figure that I am SEMI happy with.....


A couple of weeks ago I came home to a new laptop, I needed one to start my business and Jays parents had one they ended up not using so Jay decided to purchase theirs....after nini's bath one night I took him downstairs to hang with his dad and went up stairs for a few mins of mommy time, when i returned....this is how i found them.....is this CUTE OR WHAT??? Both on their laptops and in their underoos!!! Couldnt you just die??


Over the river and through the woods to Tmas house we go....

Okay maybe not the river and the woods.....maybe the sidewalk and the grass......

Every Saturday night my Mom and Stepdad take my sweet children off of my hands for the night, it is an awesome gift!!! It gives jay and i the opportunity to spend time one on one or with our friends, and of course it gives me a much needed break....besides they LOVE their tma and tpa ( Tony and Trish are their names thus creating Tma and Tpa) and the best part is they live 4 houses down!!!! They enjoy the time they have together immensly, and my Mom is always taking pictures when they go ride the Choot Choot (ni nis fav) Here they are with their Tpa!!!




And Landon could just not ask for a better big bubba!!! Logan is sooo sweet to him....they love each other sooo much!!!


Random Part 2 coming soon!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, those are great pictures!! What adorable boys.

One Wired Woman said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! I love your blog design. You have a precious family!! ~Jill :)

Angela said...

That's a great Hannah! Cute boys, too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the kind comments!