Thursday, May 15, 2008

Well....At Least He Wont Get Sun burnt!!!



K so I know its been like years since you last heard from me....okay well not years.....but i have been a busy busy girl gettin my bidness together!!! Yes Steph and I are in fact going to start a business creating custom blogs!!! Yes it is all very exciting, I know, refrain from falling outta your computer chair when you try to jump outta your seat to scream Hallelujah, cause you just might end up hurting yourself and i don't want to be held responsible....


SO anyway, if you are interested in purchasing one of our lovely designs, then shoot me an email....you can contact me by finding the "email me" button at the bottom right of this page.


Moving right along to more important things, or shall i say entertaining things. So on Monday or was it Tuesday....shoot I'm losing my mind.....anyway, one of these days this week, I happened to get a call from my "oldest friend" Gianna, ya know the one I've known the longest, not a friend who's walking around with a walker....moving forward, I got a call from her and i hadn't talked to her since her Beautiful Wedding, so i was super excited to ask her all the "annoying friend questions" that I had been dying to ask her at her wedding but couldn't get past the photographer, the doting grandmother, the drunk friend(i kid, although I'm sure SOMEONE was drunk cause they had an open bar and you know how that goes....WHOO HOO) or the Mother of the bride....so i refrained, until this particular phone call.


Anyway, so then (as always) my phone decides to die.....because i NEVER charge it I know I know.....anyway i proceed to sit Landon in front of the TV and put on one of his ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES "Finding Nemo" because he NEVER moves when he watches it, and i figured i could run up stairs (where my charger is ) and plug it in and call her back. So we finish up our talk and i tell her in these exact words "Well, I better let you go cause I'm sure by now my child has found something to get into." And boy did he "get into something" I come downstairs and this is what I find. I find that he FOUND the 9 dollar bottle of suntan lotion we bought at Fiesta Texas.....yes i said 9 dollars, but that is another blog at another time.....
He comes running up to me saying "Momma Momma LOTION LOTION"

I couldn't help but DIE laughing, so that "O My mom is going to KILL me" look faded into a smile and laugh



Oh well, at least he wont get sun burnt......for like years.......

3 comments:

Mommasboyz said...

OH MY...Crack me up...Did you stick him in the tub? At least he got it all over himself which cleans up pretty easy instead of all over the carpet/couch etc...!! You just gotta have one of those messes once in awhile, hugh?

Heather said...

I'm sure at the time it wasn't too funny, but I have to laugh. That's a great picture. At least he was very thorough!!

And way to go, girl on starting your business!! You'll do great!

Stephanie said...

Just remember what I said I'm getting you for your bday.... and charger and a fanny pack!! Cuz I'm just that good of a friend :)