So I am seriously behind but better late than never.
I, yes me, was given an award by a sweet sweet blogger buddy of mine named Katy Lin.
This award is "dedicated to many who nourish and enrich the spirit and creativity. They see dedication, creativity, camaraderie, joy and above all, ART, much art. I wish that this prize is entertaining to all those bloggers and to bloggers who day by day share this space and enrich it a little more each day." ~Arte Y Pico
I am very honored that anyone would think i deserved this award......and so id like to pass it on to these inspiring women!!!
- Hallelujah Stories by Eileen (momma Key) and Caron
Eileen is like a second mom to me, in my high school years i practically lived at her house. I drained her of all her chocolate chip cookies and should have paid her for her Internet connection since she was one of the only ones who I knew that lived in the age of technology. I love her DEEPLY and owe her alot for the example of what a strong Christian mother and woman should be. Caron is her best friend. These two women have an amazing site dedicated to Gods miracles....I LOVE reading their stories!!!
- Showers From My Heart by Stacy
Stacy is a dear friend of mine who has stood next to me through some of my deepest struggles. She has prayed for me, and led me back towards the Lord when I had forgotten HE loves me no matter what. Stacy is VERY gifted in writing and expressing her heart. I highly encourage you to check out her blog. You wont be disappointed.
- Mindless Junque by Heather
Now I KNOW she has prob received about a million of these, but I LOVE her blog. You simply MUST read her blogs on how she met Papa Bear. They are amazing, and she has inspired me to write my own story about how i met my man. If im having a bad day all i do is click on her site and I know i will get a good laugh. Most days she has me ROLLING!! Thanks heather for being my new blogger buddy and for being sooo witty and fun. OH and lets not forget she and her friend Tiff created SITS BRILLIANT, just BRILLIANT i tell ya!!!!! They are the reason i have any comments at all!!!
- Stretch Marks by Melissa
Yes folks i am a blog stalker....i admit she prob doesn't even know i exsist!!! LOL and i also admit, even though i am learning (through SITS), that i stink at leaving comments!!! But if you are on my blog roll you have to know i visit your site often!!! Melissa is another one of those bloggers that I just cannot read while eating cause i just might choke!!!! Anyway thanks Melissa for crackin my up every flippin time i come to your site. YOU ROCK!!!
And last but NOT least by any means is:
- More of Him Less of Me by Mindy
Mindy and I went to High school together, she is an amazing wife and mother, and i am TRULY inspired every time I read her blog. She finds God in everyday simple things and I love reading her heart. I love to read about how you surrendered your life to the Lord, and the joy that Christs redemption has brought. Mindy has two BEAUTIFUL boys and is married to another friend of mine from High school, Jason, they are the sweetest family!!! Thank you Jason and Mindy for your ministry!!
Now that you have received this award here are the rules.
1. You need to choose 5 blogs you consider deserving of this award for their creativity,design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community regardless of the language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented him/her with the award. I know it says this is a rule but I also know that not everyone likes to do this. I won't be hurt if you don't.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the award have to show the Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.