Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Helllloooo from Greyton Beach!!!

Good evening everyone,




Just thought I would give you all a taste of the amazing time my family and I are having here in Greyton Beach Florida. The skys are sunny and blue, the beaches are white with crystal clear water and we are LOVING it!!! I can truly say that I am having one of the best times of my life....i am exhausted from the endless days in the sun, but it is well worth it.
One of Jason's best friends family has a beach house just a walk away from the water, we have been coming here in the summer for years (first time since Landon's birth), in fact Jason used to spend time here as a kid.



Here is the house, and the picture that follows is me standing in front of the house but turned in the direction of the water.......






This is the first time Ni Ni has ever been to the beach, he was sooo amazed by the sand I dont think he looked up one time the first day we were here, he was constantly starring down at his lil feet.....


I had to take a picture of the houses that are on the beach, OMG they are beautiful, this area is just too die for......




The last time we came Logan was three almost four, i captured this amazing pic of him his first time on the beach, he was in awe.......




Here he is today doing almost the same stance, I had to hurry and capture it....maybe ill do it every time we come.........







And here are some of my favorite pics of the trip so far...............








My Handsome husband, i love him......


More to come..............

4 comments:

Baird's Blessings said...

Wow, I am jealous! We are heading to the beach in tow weeks but, the beachs don't look like they do in Florida!!! I hope you have a great time and a safe trip back!

Danielle said...

Looks amazing!!

I love those two shots of Logan on the beach! Doing it yearly is such an awesome idea!!!

uh, so jealous over here...

:)

Katy Lin :) said...

looks like you guys are having a great time! i'm so jealous of your sunshine! (and your tan, lol!) keep having fun!

Stephanie said...

Uh hello. I had no idea you were posting!!! That pic of Logan is the best!! And you're not allowed within 10 ft. of me when you get back b/c I will look like a ghost. I guess I should hit the tanning bed :)