Monday, June 16, 2008

How do I Love thee.....




I love you because you love me for all my inadequacies, my mishaps, my mistakes, you love me for me.....


I love how you cant sit in silence, but you have to hum or make beat boxing noises.


I love how when you smile, you smile soo big that i cant see your eyes.......


I love how you snuggle up to me juuuust before I've fallin into a deep sleep and wrap me up and bring me close.


I love that you love Greys Anatomy, and how you love to decorate almost as much as i do.


I love how you smell (and that's saying something for the boy you are :) )


I love how your hair always stands straight up, unless wetted down.


I love how even when your tired, you still manage to scratch my back or play with my hair if that attention is needed.


I love how you take just as long as i do shopping :)


I love how you read to Logan before bed.


I love how you sing to Landon when he wants you to "Rock the baby" or read his thomas the train book for the hundred eleventyth time.


You truly are the most selfless and loving husband and father......




Happy Fathers Day my love......