Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Im alive....

I have survived!!!

And I just wanted to make a post about SYTYCD, this season seems to have the best dancers so far.....this dance REALLY touched me, I have a family memeber who has served in IRAQ and also a few friends, i cannot imagine how it feels to leave behind the ones you love. Or to be the one left behind. I was shocked that a hip hop routine could emit such emotion!! Props to the choreograpers!!!

Remeber to scroll to the bottom of this page to pause my playlist so you can hear the song in the video!!!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Wow. I missed this episode. I've hever seen a hip hop routine like that before. Awesome.

My first time on your blog. Love it. (found you on SITS-congrats on the nod!)

"I wanna be BLOGALICIOUS!" :-)

Robin said...

Wow. I missed this episode. I've hever seen a hip hop routine like that before. Awesome.

My first time on your blog. Love it. (found you on SITS-congrats on the nod!)

"I wanna be BLOGALICIOUS!" :-)

Rhea said...

I have gotten behind in watching this show (which I LOVE) and this routine I hadn't seen...was INCREDIBLE! Really, really good. Thanks for sharing it!!

Apple Joos said...

They danced really well but as a former Marine wife, I have to say that I've NEVER seen that kind of emotion from a family about to have their husband/father/brother/son deployed. Have you seen the video for "When September Ends" by Greenday? TICKED us all off because none of us react or behave that way. When you get word, you put your chin up and you be strong. I kissed my husband on his forehead and said "It's okay. We'll get through it together." Whining and screaming and drama just makes it harder on your Marine. So, the dance was cool but that's not really how it happens.

Came over from SITS, by the way!