Friday, June 6, 2008

Medina Lake




So this past Sunday we joined my Dad and my four brothers for a wild and wackey day at Medina Lake, for those of you who do not know Medina lake it is about 30-45 mins away from San Antonio, if even that far....

Anyway, my Dad has a SUPER awesome boat, I am VERY jealous....but thank God im his daughter, and so as soon as warm weather hit San Antonio, I was on him about gettin his butt in gear and takin us out. Can I just say on this particular day the water was BEAUTIFUL!!! Here is a pic of it to make you seriously jealous!!! This is Jay and Logan gettin ready to tube it!!!

Meet Captin Adams....this is my Dad!!

Hey look here comes Shaun (my older brother)
This next picture is flippin halrious.....like i said "HEY, here comes Shaun".....hur??
And here is what we saw next...this is me trying to take a picture of Shaun as he got closer.....I was like yeeey shauns he........

Yeah um he soaked the crap outta us....basically one milla second after i took this picture all i saw was a wall of white water.....He spent the next 15 mins trying to throw our youngest brother off the jet ski, it was halarious....jake held on for dear life, and when he finally got him off he came of with him!!!

For those of yall who know us, we cant help but be goofy!!! Especially when there is a camera envolved.....oh and i should warn you, there is a serious hair fiasco going on here, i mean its kinda hard to not have that prob when the boat is going a katrillion miles an hour, so please dont think i am this careless with my hair....its just horrible....and i would NEVER let my husband walk outta the house with his hair all poofy like this....but it makes for some halarious pics!!




When jay put this on i could NOT keep from laughing out loud, the thing is, they are supposed to fit this way but they look terribly uncomfortable......FAT GUUUUUY IN A LIL COAT!!! Cheesen it!!
Heres my lil man all suited up to take on the tube.....I admitt i was terrified the whole time....i am the most paranoid mom you will ever meet....its sad i know.....

This pic is halarious, Logan got SO tired of me takin pictures of him when i said i wanted one of me and him he threw a fit!!! Here he is glareing at his Dad....

Then I finally convinced him, and it was the goofiest smile he could come up with of course.....i guess i deserve that since im always taking said pictures...

It was a WONDERFUL relaxing day, although I totally missed lil man Ni Ni (too paraniod to take him on the boat) Here we are minus one.....


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Super cute!! So when are you taking us??? Slaker...

Missy said...

The water is so beautiful! Looks like you guys have a blast out there. When we lived in Austin we were constantly at Lake Austin and Canyon Lake, but they weren't that blue... I miss Texas! boo!

Caroline said...

Found you through SITS! The lake looks like too much fun. Your blog is great, I particularly liked the wedding post and the clown at the dance recital. Clowns scare me too!

Heather said...

Uhm...no I'm not jealous at all that you're able to wear a bikini. I totally still want to be your friend. Seriously.

It looks like a very fun day!!

maile said...

how fun! i love all the pictures! makes me wish i was on vacation already!