Monday, June 23, 2008

Real Raggin Wednesdays

OOO OO I just had a fab idea....inspired by......well inspired by me.

Okay so as women we tend to be a tad bit emotional at times.....okay lets just be honest we can be overly dramatic MOST of the time.....can i get a HOLLA?? Okay so im gonna venture to say that when we "complain" Jesus is cool with it as long as at some point we "let it go" right??

Do yall need a lesson in forgiveness?? If so click here, or here

Anyway, if your good on the forgiveness issue lets move on to my fab idea.

Okay so we have "my husband rocks fridays" and so i would like to create "Real Raggin Wednesdays"

Heres the deal. On wednesdays you can rag on whomever or whatever you please.......go on rag on sistas........


But heres the catch or the rules persay:

1. ONLY ON WEDNESDAYS this gives us an entire week to stew over the things in which we rag thus createing rule number two.

2. Never under ANY circumstances may you rag on this person or object again

3. You absoultely then must offer or extend forgivness to this person and or object (i can totally picture steph forgiveing her laundry "laundry I forgive you for being the moutain you are" lol

4. If you do not believe you could ever forgive this person....or object then you simply cannot participate or the blog monster will hunt you down.....okay so there is no such thing as a blog monster but there should be :)

5. And Finally, you must be REAL, you dont have to reveal the person or object in which your raggin, but you cant hold back....let it out, carefully....i dont want to be held responsible for someone getting the tar beat outta them :)

if you just do not understand what in the heck im talking about.....here is an example

How, can you please tell me HOW a blowdryer can be misplaced.....its not as if its smaller than the average object......i just simply do not understand where in the world it could possibly be.....its not like i dont already have ENOUGH troubles with my hair.....I HAAATE YOU BLOWDRYER !!!!! WHHHHHHHYYYY????? NOOOOOOO!!!!

Blowdryer, I forgive you for disappearing, but only because i might not survive with out you. Maybe because i am proclaiming my love for you you will graciously reappear so i dont look so homely......pleeeease??


Hopefully this will teach us all how to be more forgiving.....you think??

OKay ladies.....if your gonna participate leave a comment here so i can check out your REAL RAGGIN WEDNESDAY post!!!! Happy raggin!!!

12 comments:

Missy said...

I'm soooo on board! Will start this week! Now to narrow down my list of targets... Great idea to keep at least 6 days positive, but ya' gotta be real!

THE Stephanie said...

Ok, I commit to forgiving my laundry on Wednesday. And next Wednesday. And the Wednesday after that... oh wait, is that against the rules??

Staci said...

yes steph you would be breakin the rules because you can only rag on said laundry once, and then you must pledge to forgive said laundry seventy times seven....hardy har har!!!

Allmykids123 said...

Ok, I will have to narrow it down to one thing to rag about. That's gonna be a toughie, but I'm on board. Great idea! I think we should have "What are we gonna do today?" Wednesdays, in honor of all the children who are whining and soooooo bored and constantly ask.. "What are we gonna do today?"

Blogalicious Designs said...

Just to be clear, you can rag about one million things if you would like.....but you can never rag about those million things EVER again!!!! once ragged on they must be forgiven and you have to learn or at least try to move forward.....

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

I'm up for it... but that's tomorrow right? I really get lost on the day of the week quite easily... so I'm just making sure. My first rag may be against the calendar. If you want to check out my most recent rag from LAST week (it's like I knew you were going to come up with this idea) try this... http://hottublizzy.blogspot.com/2008/06/stupidity-in-corporate-america.html

KimmyJ said...

Why oh why after making a special trip to Wally world to purchase 10 pairs of scissors - one for each room of the dad-burn household - can I not find any scissors?? I was trying to quickly throw a meal in the crockpot and can't find a pair to open the stubborn plastic baggy that houses my frozen veggies!!! Where are you blasted, freaky, pointed beings???
Ok - scissors, I forgive you, I know it is not your fault that one of my adorable children or even my handsome hubby took you somewhere where you don't belong and didn't return you to your designated spot in the cutlery drawer. I am sure you are lonely and sad about being lost.
Phew, I feel better... thanks, Staci.:)

christie said...

sounds fun!

Heather said...

I'm in!! I am so loving this idea because I'm horrible at forgiveness. I need help.

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

http://hottublizzy.blogspot.com/2008/06/real-raggin-wednesday.html Here's mine

Tam said...

HI came across from Hot Tub Lizzy. The only thing I can say is I do not watch OPRAH anymore...ever! Love the REAL RAGGIN WEDS IDEA....I am much more of a stalker to read than write on Raggin WEDS!

Tam said...

o YEAH i WILL BLOG STALKER YOU AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BLOG STALK ME....LOL LOL hi NEW BLOGGY FRIEND!