Friday, June 20, 2008

SITS!!!

HI SITSTAS!!!

Thank you for visiting my blog, I LOVE makin new blogger buddies and finding new people to "blog stalk" I am honored that you would read my blogs and leave me comments!!! Yall are great!!! Remember if you want to take advantage of our blogaliciousness then make sure and click on the pink butterfly at the bottom of the page and then email us!!! We would love to make your site blogalicious!!! Again I am sooo thankful for you guys taking the time to read my stuff. And i cant wait to be able to check out your sites as well!!!!

6 comments:

American in Norway said...

Congrats on SITS... just popping by to share some comment love.. : )

Dena said...

Saw your blog on SITS, so I wanted to stop by to say hi.

KUTGW.

Z's Mom said...

I'm here from SITS. What an amazing guy you have....a keeper for sure!!!

Very sweet blog you have! Love it!

ChristiS said...

Here from SITS! I'm gonna check out how to make my site blogalicious!!

Alicia said...

Saw the blog on SITS...just stopping by to say hi and I'm a reader :)

Melanie said...

Hey thanks for the comment. I wish there was a gym close to me but I live in the middle of nowhere! I will be checking out their line on the internet. And I will be back too! New blog buddies rock!!