Friday, July 4, 2008

My Hubby Rocks

My husband rocks today, because he came with me to "THE ADAMS FAMILY REUNION" that we hold every year at the Medina river....my family is outta control....but ooooo so much fun to be with.....can i get an AMEN???

My husband rocks today because he really didn't feel like going, his back is reeeeaaalllly hurting, but he came anyway because he knows how much i enjoy my crazy family!!!

My husband rocks today because he told me on the way home that hes letting me sleep in tomorrow for my birt-day (thats baby talk for birthday) and hes making me bre-fass (thats baby talk for breakfast)AND hes takin me shoppin......what a man!!!

10 comments:

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

Happy Birthday - I win!!!!!

Romi said...

Happy Birthday!

ugagirl30 said...

Awwww...I wanna sleep in, and I want bre-fess, and I want shopping. No fair!

Happy Birthday!!

KimmyJ said...

Happy bert-day! Your hubs does rock. Have a great one.

Perksofbeingme said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! Do everything that you want to today!

Jill said...

what a great guy! What a great birthday! Happy Birthday!

Staci said...

You guys are sooo awesome, thank you sooo much this totally made my morning.....well besides my kids and hubby singin happy birthday to me and givin me bre-fass in Bed!!!

Love yall

Rhea said...

He does rock! Happy Birthday! I love the Medina area. I know some people with a ranch out there. I grew up on a ranch in the Kerrville area, so the Hill Country is dear to my heart.

God Bless big, crazy families. Gotta love em.

HipMomma said...

Happy Birthday! You and my daughter share birthdays. It's a great day. And what did he buy you? You said he was taking you shopping.

Katy Lin :) said...

what a great hubby! hope your b-day was fabulous! :)