Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Real Raggin Wednesday

Welcome to this weeks edition of "Real Raggin Wed" thank you to Lizzy for reminding me because i was working on the object of my rag i almost forgot....yeah that's how focused I am......

First of all, if you have NO idea what I am talkin about, read THIS.

Okay so today, I choose to rag on Blogger.....now, I'm sorry, but I just cannot take it........all I want is for my page to end people....that's it, it cant be that difficult.....and when it ends, I would most certainly like for it to end....Oh i don't know......EVENLY MAYBE???

So like any good blog designer out there I get on google and literally spend the first two hours of my day searchin for a code........NOTHING......even my brilliant friend Chris is STILL searchin.....(hey Chris, sup?) im like an addict waiting for my drugs (that was ugly, I'm sorry) but seriously I'm sitting here staring at my yahoo instant messenger rubbing my hands together cause i just KNOW Chris will come up with something........so far nothing, but I'm exhausted.

I know you guys are like, dude take a pill.....but i am soooo OCD with these types of things, they kill me.

Because I know that Chris can do anything with code and computers....I'm going to go ahead and forgive blogger.....its not your fault that I have messed with the HTML and caused my OCD to take over my body today.......

Your forgiven.....

I am sooo gonna regret this aren't i Steph (considering this is not gonna be the last of our blogger issues)

If your participating in Real Raggin Wed. Post a comment here so i can check yours out!!!!

3 comments:

Katy Lin :) said...

i've ragged for the week! :) hope you get your blogger issues figured out!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

See now last week I was helpful with blogger issues... this week I believe we're over my head. Well, you are, I don't think technically i can be over my own head. Unless we're talking about my hair, which, I am, offically OVER.

KimmyJ said...

Forgiveness is such a blessing! I'm loving your testimony.