Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Real Raggin Wednesday

Welcome to Real Raggin Wed. If you don't know the rules......read THIS

I know i know, i am a slacker for being so late in the day, but hey, its still Wednesday!!!

Today, I had a reason, I have been laid up in bed for the majority of the day, unless it was to run to the bathroom for one of two reasons.....to explain would be TMI so lets move on.....

I chose to rag on the waitress from a lovely lil Mexican restaurant called Casa Sol.

Dear waitress,

Next time you grab a glass to fill with ice tea, could you please check and make sure that it does not have a baby roach laying in the bottom of it. That would save you a heck of a lot of trouble when i see it and start going into shock (just so yall know, I have a horrible phobia of roaches)......so much so that I forget to tell you that I want double rice, because I hate refried beans.....and please if I ask for a beef filled chimichangas, can you please make sure that it is filled with beef rather than MORE refried beans? Maybe it was because you dont understand English.... quite honestly i didn't understand a word you said ethier....but just because we live in San Antonio, does not mean we know Spanish as our second language.....

Now, I cant be too sure because virus' have been rampid lately.....but i wouldn't be surprised if im running to the bathroom every five mins because of this place.....

But I guess since I am such i nice person i will forgive you......but that doesn't mean i have to eat there again......

This was soo lame....but i really dont have anything else to rag about.......

Leave me a comment here if you ragged so i can check it out.

peace out

9 comments:

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

I ragged...

Seriously? A ROACH???? I'd be wanting some free food for that. But then again, given what the food may have done... maybe not.

THE Stephanie said...

Please tell me you were at the one on Fredricksburg and not on San Pedro!! The one on San Pedro is SOOOOO good!!!!

I'm so sorry you're sick. I need you to get better :)

KimmyJ said...

Ewwwww, poor baby cakes! I don't think I'll be eating any Mexican for a while and I wasn't even there!

Midwest Mommy said...

So gross! I don't know if I could have kept my food down after finding the roach!

Perksofbeingme said...

woah! I love your new layout. It's so beautiful. Feel better and I hope to talk to you soon.

Katy Lin :) said...

oh hunny! sorry you don't feel well! - love the new look though! - great rag!

KimmyJ said...

I LOVE the new look, it is truly gorgeous!

Angelique said...

Sorry you're so sick - I'd probably lose it over that, too! But you live in SA? I lived there for 20 years. I miss it dearly!

Angelique said...

We are huge St. Louis fans! My parents are both from MO...my mom is from St. Louis and my dad is from SE MO, near Kennett. We go every summer for the 4th. I went to Churchill high school for the first 2 years and then moved out to Smithson Valley HS. I grew up near the Stone Oak area :) My parents recently moved here so we probably won't ever move back but my in-laws still live in the Bulverde area so we'll at least get to go back to visit. SA is great because there is always something to do with the kids. You have no idea how lucky you are - there is NOTHING here! lol