Friday, August 29, 2008

Check me out!!

Okay so my hair has been really getting on my nerves lately, it was almost to the middle of my back and it was unhealthy and falling out all over the place. We were finding it EVERYWHERE, always assuring my dinner guests that my hair was in fact clean since in most cases if i was cooking you could almost guarantee there would be one in your food, gross I know.....
It was HIGH time for a new cut.....I also wanted to go darker cause its that time of the year anyway.........so here I am before
And the new me!!!
Yes those are BLUE peek a boo Highlights (what that means is they can be hidden) if I flip my hair one way the disappear (unless i put my hair behind my ear or somethin) I absolutely LOVE it, and I have ALWAYS wanted a crazy color in my hair, just never had the guts!!!
For those of you wondering who did this amazing work of art to my hair. That would be Lisa owner of Twirl Salon (her sites not up and running yet, but when it is i will DEF post it) she has been doing my hair on and off for years (i would have gone to her every time if I had the cash flow, im usually a trim and go kinda girl) she even did my hair for my wedding 8 years ago!!! She is the BEST and the only one who has EVER done my hair the way i asked!!! And if i need a new style i know who to ask.
Okay and I couldn't resist takin a picture with my sleepy lil man. Ignore the fact that I look like i just rolled outta bed.....cause i did ;)


Arent we cute??

22 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

SUPER cute!!!! LOVE it!!!!

Debra said...

Glad you had the guts! It's perfect for ya!

Jill said...

LOVING the cut and color! I wish I could get crazy highlights, but I don't think my employer would appreciate it!

Christina said...

I absolutely LOVE it! You look gorgeous! I'm not brave enough for blue or short. But I WANT it that way. LOL

Looks great on you!

Tiffany Crawford said...

love it!!! I'm inspired, time for me to cut it all off...

sassy stephanie said...

I looooove your new cut. My hair is so think that I look like a Lion if I cut it short! And the peek a boos..love.

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

That looks ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!

bethany said...

Very cute!
Wish that I had straight hair sometimes....hard and too time consuming to straighten my mane of curls!

Andrea said...

awesome! I love it!

Tena said...

very cute and super sassy!! Love it

Sharon M said...

Daring and fun -- I love it!

Amelia clapped when she saw the pic of you and your son, so I guess she likes it too (or maybe she just thought your kiddo is a cutie. Which he is :)

I chopped mine a few weeks ago -- here's the pic

WheresMyAngels said...

They look great. I love the hair cut. I just got mine cut and HATE it, but everyone else likes it (except my husband).

I need some different color, but not sure what yet.

Jennifer Poppy said...

Lookin' beautiful!

Hipmomofboyz said...

So cute and you got guts.....I'm still scared to go and get the tatoo I have talked about for years...

HipMomma said...

Very cute new do!

Perksofbeingme said...

Your hair is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Joey said...

i was worried when i heard you cut it... you know i'm a fan of long hair, but it looks awesome!

Allmykids123 said...

Wow! You went for it Staci!!! It looks great..very hip! I've had the same stupid hair since 8th grade, but have been too chicken to do anything with it. I'm proud of you and it looks awesome.

Toni said...

It looks great staci! There is an award waiting for you over at a daily dose!

Shannon said...

Love the new look!! I'm going back and forth about whether or not to do it myself!

christie said...

Nice hair! What a great look for you!

KimmyJ said...

The "do: Rocks!