Thursday, August 21, 2008

Check this out!!

Steph and I have designed and installed 3 new blogs in the last week!!! I absolutely LOVE the site Steph did, it was actually a template (pre designed site). If your in the market for one CHECK EM OUT HERE.

But seriously steph is always complaining that she is not creative enough......that is ridiculous, you simply MUST see it!!! So CLICK HERE to read her blog about it. And then go ahead and comment on it noting that she is silly for thinking she doesn't have design game!!

Now on the the one I designed and installed this evening.....It is super cute!!!

She wanted something very whimsical and cutesy and this my friends is what i came up with:

To see it in its completion CLICK HERE. I am very proud of this design, and LOVED working with Jen!!!

6 comments:

bethany said...

Very cute design Staci...Seeing all these cute blog designs that people have is making me want something cuter than what I have. Need to decide how serious I am about blogging before investing though!

Jen @ Mommay's Mayhem said...

Loved working me? he he. I was a pain in her ass folks. ;)

Toni said...

You girls are doing such a wonderful job on all these blogs! I am loving them all!

Christina said...

Yall are BOTH good! They are super cute!!!

bethany said...

Hi girl,

Yes...I love Beth Moore too! So sad that I cannot be in San Antonio for the first ever Siesta Fiesta which is occuring tomorrow afternoon after the LPL event!
I have read Get Out Of That Pit and it was so life changing! We have no need to live our lives, which have been redeemed by the precious blood of Christ, in perpetual pain or condemnation (much delivered by our own hands).
Did I already say that I LOVE Beth Moore???!!!! I do just love her! I am currently working on her study Believing God and so far it's been fantastic. I look forward to great things happening during the course of this study!
So, I see that you saw my post about Kensley's new shoes! Don't you just love them! I could not resist...I am going to go totally broke with this little girl!
Thank you so much for extending me such a warm welcome into bloggy world!

HisTreasuredPossession said...

Hey from Kansas! Thanks for stopping by HTP...I always love to meet new siestas. Your blog design is super cute! (and are the men in your family...aren't we blessed?!) Wishing you a restful weekend. i'm sure you, like myself, can't wait to hear about the Fiesta (unless you got to go!) Lovingly,
rachel