Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Check this out!!!




Okay so we did another design and install this week. This is Tena over at Punky Monkey's, this is what she calls the lil men in her life. I love that we were able to come up with a design that fit her title perfectly!! I am soo loving this blog!!
Check her out HERE for the blog in its completion.




Here is a before and after:




BEFORE
( this is a screen shot of her old blog)






AFTER

What do you think??

If your in the market for a new design go to my sidebar and click one of our Blogalicious Buttons!!! OR just CLICK HERE

5 comments:

Jill said...

Super cute!!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

Totally off subject - but... how do you pronounce your last name? Cause when I look I always end up with "Loyal Elbows" but I don't think that's right.

THE Stephanie said...

So funny, Lizzy!!!

Try this: low-al-bow

Easy, huh??

Heather said...

OH MY STARS, that is sooooo cute!!! I love it!

Debra said...

You guys are so gifted. These are so cute...I can't even get the little wrench thingy ma bobs off my page! haha