Saturday, August 23, 2008

Unspectacular Me....

I've been tagged to list 6 unspectacular things about myself... Im just not sure how I am going to manage this.....since im the complete opposite :) but ill try...tee hee

Brittany at Perks of Being Me (who I was introduced to when Steph and I redesigned her blog) has passed on the tag, so here are the rules:


  • Link to the person who tagged you

  • Mention the rules on your blog

  • List 6 unspectacular quirks

  • Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post them commenting them to let them know "there it!"

Ok, here goes...

  1. I will sometimes make a batch of cookies just so I can eat my weight in cookie dough.....so that leaves me with negative 24 cookies...... pretty unspectacular huh??
  2. I can also do the same with yellow cake mix :) even more unspectacular....
  3. I just went out and spent 75 dollars on a rip off version of the CHI straightener from Sally's beauty supply because my Revlon straightener was a piece!!! Its fabulous!! AND pink.....but not all that spectacular.....
  4. When I use the finger pad on this here lap top, I hold my pinkie finger out as if I am sipping tea unspectacularly!!!
  5. The previous makes my lil pinkie cramp up......maybe i need to learn pinkie finger exercises because clearly im not working it out enough!!
  6. AND FINALLY, speaking of working out.....i have a golds gym membership and I never use it even though it costs an unspectacular amount of money monthly..... :)

And so now I tag thee:

  1. Jen over at Mommay's Mayhem- she is the one we just designed and installed a site for. She was a great client!!!
  2. Jill over at Maybe its Just Me- she ALWAYS comments me, which i LOVE because i am a comment junkie FOR REALS....and I LOVE reading her blog.
  3. Alisha over at Lisha's Life, Love, and Marriage- First of all i love her for the same reason I love Jill, she COMMENTS, AND her site is soo darn cute....and i didn't even design it!! LOL
  4. Christina over at The Esselman Family- she is an amazing photographer who has an adorable family....and she always has links to great sites!!!
  5. Girlfriend over at Hip Mom of boyz- I love this chick because she is a "hip mom of boyz" LIKE ME!!! I read her blog and get all weepy knowing that my boys will one day be as big and handsome as hers....and I will have to experience the heart break AND joy of watching my boys turn into men....she is a great blogger buddy!!
  6. And last but not least Poppyseeds- a NEW bloggy friend who has a new baby, and her pics of him are FLIPPIN adorable....she is one of the reasons I have baby fever....seeing them all cute and snugly and wrinkley.....I CANT RESIST!!!

So have fun being unspectacular!!!!

10 comments:

Jennifer Poppy said...

Oh, thanks for the tag Staci...that brought a smile to my Saturday:) I love that you have all boys, too! They're a ton of energy & fun.

THE Stephanie said...

You and your pinky... you're so funny!!! And now that I switched my membership to Golds, we'll have to get some workout time in together! Woo hoo!!

Jill said...

you are SOOO unspectacular! Sending some more comment love :)

Lishak said...

Aww thanks for the tag. I think it's my first one! I appreciate your compliments! I'll have to do my tag on Monday when I have a little more time. Thanks!Ps...I too love cookie dough and cake batter! Yum!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

I do that pinky thing too.

Debra said...

Staci,

This was "spectacular" to read!

Jen @ Mommay's Mayhem said...

I did this one a few weeks ago so here it is: http://tinyurl.com/5hyrhj

mmm....cookie dough!

Christina said...

Aww, thank you. :)

sassy stephanie said...

That wasw Unspectacular! kidding!

Love the pinky on the lap top comment!

Thanks for skipping over from the hot tub to visit me at Our Piece of Quiet today!

WheresMyAngels said...

That could almost be me posting this as I eat the cookie dough all up and I have a gym membership (a family one) and never go. Now paying 75 dollars for a straightener! YIKES!
I didn't know they made them that expensive.

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog.