I've been tagged to list 6 unspectacular things about myself... Im just not sure how I am going to manage this.....since im the complete opposite :) but ill try...tee hee
Brittany at Perks of Being Me (who I was introduced to when Steph and I redesigned her blog) has passed on the tag, so here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
List 6 unspectacular quirks
Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post them commenting them to let them know "there it!"
Ok, here goes...
- I will sometimes make a batch of cookies just so I can eat my weight in cookie dough.....so that leaves me with negative 24 cookies...... pretty unspectacular huh??
- I can also do the same with yellow cake mix :) even more unspectacular....
- I just went out and spent 75 dollars on a rip off version of the CHI straightener from Sally's beauty supply because my Revlon straightener was a piece!!! Its fabulous!! AND pink.....but not all that spectacular.....
- When I use the finger pad on this here lap top, I hold my pinkie finger out as if I am sipping tea unspectacularly!!!
- The previous makes my lil pinkie cramp up......maybe i need to learn pinkie finger exercises because clearly im not working it out enough!!
- AND FINALLY, speaking of working out.....i have a golds gym membership and I never use it even though it costs an unspectacular amount of money monthly..... :)
And so now I tag thee:
- Jen over at Mommay's Mayhem- she is the one we just designed and installed a site for. She was a great client!!!
- Jill over at Maybe its Just Me- she ALWAYS comments me, which i LOVE because i am a comment junkie FOR REALS....and I LOVE reading her blog.
- Alisha over at Lisha's Life, Love, and Marriage- First of all i love her for the same reason I love Jill, she COMMENTS, AND her site is soo darn cute....and i didn't even design it!! LOL
- Christina over at The Esselman Family- she is an amazing photographer who has an adorable family....and she always has links to great sites!!!
- Girlfriend over at Hip Mom of boyz- I love this chick because she is a "hip mom of boyz" LIKE ME!!! I read her blog and get all weepy knowing that my boys will one day be as big and handsome as hers....and I will have to experience the heart break AND joy of watching my boys turn into men....she is a great blogger buddy!!
- And last but not least Poppyseeds- a NEW bloggy friend who has a new baby, and her pics of him are FLIPPIN adorable....she is one of the reasons I have baby fever....seeing them all cute and snugly and wrinkley.....I CANT RESIST!!!
So have fun being unspectacular!!!!