Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weve been featured!!!

Hey peeps!!!

We've (Blogalicious Designs , Steph and I's Blog design business) been featured on Momdot, it is a super cool site that features "mommy businesses" to give them more exposure. And its really good for networking or finding new bloggy friends. So go check it out!!!

We were also featured on SITS, which has a very similar concept, except they focus more on "blogs" rather than businesses. I love going there to find new and exciteing blogs to read....and they always have super cool giveaways!!!

So head on over and show em some love!!

And for the love of Pete, if you havent gone to our business site yet you need to!!! We even have predesigned sites now that you can get for a reduced price. And those sites are first come first Blogalicious (serve) so hurry up and check em out!!! Just go click on the butterfly logo or the I "heart" Blogalicious Designs button at the bottom of this page!!!!

DO IT!!!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Hooray, I am so sorry it took so long to get it up, i will post about it on my blog this wednesday so more people can head over and read the interview. You girls cracked me up!

Toni

Staci said...

I loved checking out your interview. You ladies sound amazing! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I'm glad you liked the cake!