Monday, September 15, 2008

To the Love of my life.......

Happy 8th Anniversary!!
09-15-00

It has been a great long while since i met you. But from that moment, I knew you would be a special part of my life. I remember the day we wed. It was the most beautiful day of my life.


You looked so handsome standing up there at the end of the aisle......I will never forget how you looked at me. When we had our first child only a year into our marriage, i will never forget how gentle you were, and how stressed and worried you were about being able to provide.


And when we had our second child i will never forget how special and beautiful you made me feel, and how you made sure to pay extra attention to Logan so he wouldn't feel any less important.

I will never forget how when our marriage seemed to be falling apart, you lit 101 candles and wrote 101 reasons why you loved me, so that i would be assured you weren't going anywhere.

I will never forget the times we got away, just me and you....and you treated me like a queen.


I will never forget our trip to Disney World with our babies. And how for a moment, together, we felt like kids again.

But most importantly, I am most grateful to you, because without you I would have never been able to receive the MOST precious gift of all.....our lil blessings.....our children.....our family.

Jason, I love you. Ill love you always......

12 comments:

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

Awwww.... *sniff sniff*

Happy Anniversary you two... many you have oodles and oodles more

Tena said...

Awwww!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!

Rachel said...

wow that is beautiful...your a good writer. I found your blog on Stephanies blog...you have a beautiful family! My hubby's bday is coming around the corner..hopefully I can write something as touching as you did!!!

Katy Lin :) said...

how sweet! congratulations! hope you have a fabulous anniversary!

Hipmomofboyz said...

I have tears in my eyes....Happy Anniversary

THE Stephanie said...

Hope you guys had a great anniversary!!

KimmyJ said...

Happy Anniversary!

Debra said...

Happy Anniversary! Blessings to you both!

Dianne said...

Beautiful post! Gives me an idea for our next anniversary. You posted on my blog a while back and just wanted to visit here. Your family is beautiful!

bethany said...

Happy Anniversary!
You guys are so cute....and the boys are just precious!
I pray that the Lord would give you and Jason many more years of love and that He would continue to strengthen your marriage...I pray also that you'd be protected from Satan's evil schemes against because he does not like it when two people are totally committed to each other...Stay strong together!

Allmykids123 said...

That was so great! I had to fight back a tear... you guys look so happy together and make an absolutely gorgeous family.

I loved the 101 candles!!

christie said...

This post is so sweet! Happy Anniversary.