Monday, November 24, 2008

Graphic Design

Hello all, wanted to give a quick update on my dad for those of you who were praying.


He is doing very well in fact he is getting discharged right now, please keep him in your prayers, he still has one artery blocked 60% so will need to be on top of it, going to all his scheduled Dr. appts. He is a stubborn one so.......thank you again to all who prayed!!


We are launching the Graphic Design portion of our site!!! We have alot of Christmas theme templates for you to choose from for your Holiday greetings!! We also have Baby announcements and save the date announcements, and there will be more to come!!!! Here are a few examples:








If you are interested in using one of our templates please visit us at www.blogaliciousdesigns.com

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Staci, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words.

I am very interested in a new templete for my blog. I will be looking at your site soon.

Tatersmama said...

Hi Staci... Just checking your blog after the comment you made on mine. Thank you so much.
But now after seeing your blog, I would be very interested in updating mine ! I'm hopeless this way.
So... Yes please. Help me !
(I tried clicking on the butterfly, but the page just wouldn't load for me)

Debra said...

Staci,

Praying for your Dad. Thanks for the update.

Hugs to you!

daniella said...

Hi Staci!

These templates are super cute; TinyPrints has NOTHING on you! I'll have to reccomend you to my pregnant friends.

Glad you stopped by, and I'll be visiting your blog as well.

d.