Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Now that i got that off my chest....

Here are the Christmas Decor pics i promised...



First things first, with the holiday stress i decided i would try making wall decor that my good blog design buddy Shannon suggested a while back, she laid it out step by step and it was sooo easy, so now i have something that is minimal cost for the sweet ladies in my life. i added a picture to mine of me and my boys and hung it in my freshly painted half bath down stairs...cute huh??



Here's the tree.....the boys didn't help with this one cause they have their own up stairs in their lil living area next to their rooms, i let them do what they want with it, and this one keeps with the colors and theme of my living room....




Here's lil man, i couldn't resist a pic of him, hes too cute!!


What i don't have pictures of was "Mr. Grumpy pants"putting up the tree, who HATES putting up the Christmas decorations (he made sure i heard him say that at LEAST a dozen times) Gotta love him!! He sure does work hard putting up those lights outside.....



T-pa even came over to help......this scares me


Logan thought it would be fun to be up there until he was actually UP THERE, soon after he was down on the ground helping out where it was safe!!



Isn't this lil Santa cute??

Here are our stockings, we have no fire place so this must do.....


Here's the ever famous nativity scene Landon helped me layout, and before you ask YES there is a wise man missing, he is headless ;) apparently mommy wasn't wise before she handed a 1 year old a willow tree thinking he WOULD'NT throw it last year, he went through a phase back then.....but not to worry, he's having super glue surgery and should make an appearance soon!!




And finally the main attraction, our house all lit up!!




more to come!!


9 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

OK, first of all, I don't remember that whole picture frame thing. I think you're holding our on A LOT of things!!! What's going on with you?? First it's the picture frame, then Forever 21??? Sheesh!!

And Jason with the tree... that is SO Joey. Hates every bit of it.

bethany said...

I like the picture frame...I'd love to make one. Could you share the directions pretty please?
And your house looks so cute all decorated for Christmas! I've got my tree up but not too many decorations around the rest of the house. Love the Willow Tree nativity! I want one!

Toni said...

Ohhh those are so pretty. WE have yet to put one decoration up, that's so bad. However we do have lots of presents bought :)

Keyona said...

Wheew that was a lot of work.

Rachel said...

I love the decor...it's sooo festive!!

I freak out when my hubby got on the roof...ughhhh so scary; you wouldn't catch me on a step ladder!

littleeverydaythings said...

I want to know how to make the frame too - it looks great! That photo is wonderful too. I like how you posted your Christmas decorating projects, great idea :)

Debra said...

Staci,

Thanks for sharing these pics of your home at Christmas. Everything is just beautiful. Your little guys are precious! I can hear how much you cherish them.

Blessings to you today! A great big ((hug)) from me to you!

Keetha said...

Hi Staci!

Thanks so much for coming to my blog and commenting!!! Now - - - I'm just curious - - - how did you find me??? The only "link" I can find is we both appear to read Big Mama. Did you come to my blog through one of my comments there or what?

Isn't blogging THE BEST?!?

Anyway - - - thanks again.

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh so pretty, got to love a man that will get out there and put on the house lights.