Friday, December 19, 2008

I will win, oh yes i will!!!

Okay so Im really NOT trying to overwhelm you gals and the .5 guys who read this by posting 2 blogs in one day *GASP* but i simply MUST win this prize hosted by the grand pooba......i was drawn to her blog by the name and the picture on her profile because i didnt believe it was possible that anyone elses husbands like to make retarded faces and take self portraits as much as mine does ;).

I want to win.....i am OBESSED with Bath and Body works and i will take out any one (who lives with in 20 miles of me of course) who wins this besides me.....

WATCH YO BACK LADIES!!!

3 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

LMAO! Hilarious! Yes, my husband adores retarded face making time! Ha! I've got you down for all 6 entries. I hope you win!

...and not just because I'm afraid that you will take me out of course...

Toni said...

LOL you crack me up. speaking of bath stuff you should check out beyondthebomb.com i just won some bath bombs from there and they are freaking the most awesome things ever! thought you might like them :)

Hipmomofboyz said...

You scared me so much that I did not even enter! You know I am within 20 miles of you so I'm sure you would track me down.....LOL