Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Craaaaza Kid

Ive decided i need to document the funny and rediculous things my kids say these days....cause i always forget and end up sounding like a dufus when im like "oh my goosh gosh landon said the funniest thing today........" "But i cant quite remember what it was.....now what waaaas it" *shrug*

So anyway this morning I work for about an hour at the dance studio i have taught at off and on for years, this year im just doing the desk.....gets me outta the house, which is a MUST these days. So that means that ONE day a week i actually put my face on. So anyway i had just gotten outta the shower and gotten the bubba's bag packed and breakfast on the table and i went up stairs to grab my hair dryer and straightner.......i bring it down stairs to do my hair in the half bath so i can keep an eye on the rug rats so they dont choke on their fruit loops or something like that.....and Landon spots me and says.

"Noooo mom, dont do your hair down HEEEERE, its gonna make me crazy!!!"

I laugh and say,

"oh honey, dont worry, you already ARE crazy"

and he replies

"no im NOT im THREE"

Crazy kid........

6 comments:

Debra said...

Staci,

Truly, they do say the funniest things and they are so serious it just makes it funnier, huh!

Happy Wednesday to you, sweet one!

Rachel said...

I tell you these kids are smarter than us sometimes. Too cute!

mamasmitten said...

Isn't it adorable how children speak with such conviction! Hey by the way I teach dance too! Have been for 12 years now. But it seems as though the last few I have not completelt enjoyed it as much as I used to. Im trying to recapture the joy it used to bring me but somedays it just feels like babysitting :(.

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

Well... duh :)

Tatersmama said...

Aren't children such a joy?
I just love them to bits !

Have I ever told you that I LOVE that first song that plays on your list? It makes my day - and makes me smile - every time I hear it. :o)

Tatersmama said...

Hey girl, I just checked out "Baby Bird" and I LOVE it!
I want me one of those! LOL!