Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday my precious boy!

From the moment I first held you in my arms, I fell in love.
When you smiled your first smile, i knew i was in for it. You had completely stolen my heart.
and then you sat up on your own.......
and then crawled across the floor.......once you began to walk there was no stopping you
from getting into my make-up
to making sure you were covered in sunscreen, so maybe then i would take you to the pool to "fwim"
And lets not forget how quickly you developed your own sense of style..... independence you gained from me......
Your silliness, your innocence, your incredible beauty, it inspires me to be the best person, the best mother I can be.....

Although i wish you would stay in my arms forever....never grow a day older, i want to wish you
Happy birthday .........to my youngest son........i love you more than you know.

3 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

Awe... sweet Landon. Happy birthday!!! Aunt Stephy loved you!!

bethany said...

Happy birthday Landon! Hope that you have a wonderful day sweet little guy!

Staci...enjoy your sweet little boys celebration of life today...store up all the memories in your heart and treasure them each day! You are a blessed woman!

WheresMyAngels said...

Those are adorable photo's.