Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just One of THOSE dayz

I was in rare form yesterday when i filled this out......my fabulous husband made a choice that left me slightly perturbed....i took it out on him in random questionnaire form.....enjoy!!! LOL and i will preface it by saying I LOVE HIM...I really do ;)



If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:

pj's, a lean cuisene (preferably the turkey dressing and cinnamon apples one) a laptop, a towel on my head, and if it were the kind of day im having today for barbie.....a bottle of vodka and a pack of cloves........id be disgruntled mom/wife barbie :)

I have an irrational fear of:

Whales.....and im not kidding ask anyone who knows me

What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?

expired food :)

What weight were you when you were born?

i think i was pretty average like 7.5 i think, but im not really sure considering i was an infant......

What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?

id pull a lord of the flies on her ass!!! i really am haveing a rather hostile day.....

What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?

this is really a loaded question......i mean, i would have a heart attack im sure.....but i cant say id know how i would really react. I love my husband......so with that comes responsibility to love him even when he screws up....so.....idk,I hope i never have to face that.

Do you stalk anyone on blogger?

sure, who hasnt....im a curious creature by nature.

I find the thought of childbirth:

more desirable than i should.....i have the WORST baby fever ever!!!

Next door to my house is:

uh...the house next door....

My feet are:

dispickable.....just gross

My preferred style of jeans is:

lowrise boot cut....not to tight

Know how to cook?

i do, but i dont like to

I am annoyed with:

someone whom i live with that will remain nameless *cough jason cough*

What child-related smell do you not like?

what kinda question.......

What sea creature scares you?

WHALES

What color hair do most of the people you are around have?

poop colored

What object have you broken most recently?

id like to break someones face......but ill refrain;)

Name one of the Spice Girls:

posh

What was the last thing to make you cry?

when i was reading Breaking dawn on saturday.....i know im lame.....

My favorite shoes are:

my miss sixty leather flat footed boots.....AMAZING

Can you use chopsticks?

im not coordinated enough

Do you prefer beaches or forests?

beaches

What serial killer do you find most disturbing?

it would be disturbing if i knew the answer to that.

Who knows a secret or two about you?

jesus :)

Have you ever burned yourself?

i once set my hair on fire........im serious :)

Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?

who isnt.....im the topic of lots of peoples conversasion.....im not sure why

Who is your hero[s]?

jesus

Where is your sister right now?

at work im sure

Do you believe in things that last forever?

sure

What are you listening to?

white noise

What do you smell like?

sweet pea :)

Are you married?

*sigh* yep

Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?

Yep.

Do you have any bad habits?

picking my nose......lol kidding

Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?

hell to the no

What is one thing you've learned about life?

that its not always bunnies and rainbows

What's your favorite color?

burnt orange and navy

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?

not recently no

What does your dad call you?

staci.......

Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend?

um yeah

What are you looking forward to?

tomorrow....cause today BLOWS

How are you today?

irritated....have i mentioned that yet??

2 comments:

Blogalicious Designs said...

seriuosly... dying laughing... I mean, rolling onthe floor laughing... only because I know you... Staci? Can I call you that? Staci? LOL

mamasmitten said...

Sorry if this is a repeat still getting the hang of all this, but... Too Funny ! Hope Tomorrows better!