Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Do tennis shoe....

So, i had my hair did the other day over at Jabez salon, big shout out to Karla for the rad shape and color, She rocks!!!

I still support my homie Lisa over at twirl....but shes pretty far from home and Jabez is a hop skip and a jump away from my pad.

Just thought Id let you see my new do, and go see her if ya want an excellent stylist!!


So I had my hair did the other day and im very happy with it. Big shout out to Karla over at Jabez salon. She rocks!!!

I still support my homie Lisa over at twirl....but shes pretty far from home and Jabez is a hop skip and a jump away from my pad.

Just thought Id let you see my new do, and go see her if ya want an excellent stylist!!

12 comments:

Maggie Whitley said...

awesome hair!!! nice work Jabez :)

Grand Pooba said...

I LOVE that color! And it looks so shiny and healthy. Ok I'm officially jealous!

Debra said...

Staci,

Just gorgeous girl! It does look beautifully shiney and healthy. What a great cut for you.

Happy Friday, sweet friend.

Rachel said...

The color is amazing and the cut is soooo cute!

HipMomma said...

Love it! Very fresh and sassy.

Jill said...

It looks great! HAPPY FRIDAY!

KimmyJ said...

Looks great - the color rocks!

bethany said...

So cute! Love the cut and the color...wish that I could have my hair straight sometime but it just takes way too much time to tame my wild mane of curls!

Happy Friday sweet friend!

Ps...just have to say that I really liked your post on righteousness...
Here's the comment that hit me in a new way....

"Righteousness" before the Lord is not perfection before the Lord.......it is being humble, being honest about your struggles and relying on HIM to help you overcome.

Grand Pooba said...

PS I love your make up! You should do a post to teach us all how to do our make up like yours. Yep, yep you should.

Toni said...

iT LOOKS great! I have got to hit the salon soon myself time to go lighter for spring LOL.

WheresMyAngels said...

I love the color and cut!

Jen @ Mommay's Mayhem said...

That looks great! I really need a new style and color. Desperately!