Friday, January 23, 2009

Raise your hand....

If you remember this song??

This totally time warped me right back to when i was an emotional 7th grader eating buckets of brownies and staying up way past my bed time crying because my boyfriend broke up with me......on our 1 month anniversary to which i responded "is this some kind of cruel sick joke??"

I shoulda been an actress.....i was clearly meant for dramatics....



I have no shame....i still get up and dedicated "hopelessly devoted to you" to him when im out singing karaoke....gets a good laugh from those who know me well....

Anyway enjoy!!!

* Be sure to scroll all the way down the page to pause my playlist so you can hear the song in all its glory!!

3 comments:

Tatersmama said...

LOL... My "break-up" song was "Jolene" by Dolly Parton... and there's no way I could ever sing it again - let alone sing it in public - without breaking down in tears.
Stupid, huh?

WheresMyAngels said...

Okay, never heard that one. Um, don't think I missed out on anything either!! lol

mama's smitten said...

Hi Stacy , I have a luv'ly award waiting for you at my blog!