Sunday, January 11, 2009

Think on this.....

Whatever seed Jesus planted in mothers hearts that allows them to identify to fake mothers on TV shows that i prob should spend time watching, i want it removed!!!

Raise your hand if you've bawled your eyes out uncontrollably after seeing a mother loose her child on TV, then begin to get overly paranoid about something terrible happening to your child. So much so that you beg the Lord to not allow anything like that to EVER happen to your babies before you fall into a deep sleep only to dream about something terrible happening to your child.

I know your out there......

Okay Okay, i don't want it removed per say.....but man oh man did i have a terrible time of it last night. Anyone watch Private Practice on Wed?? Anyone?? Well i didnt but i DVR'D it and Im kinda sad that I did.....

So this mother, thinks that because she vaccinated her son (her oldest) that he in turn developed autism.....there are lots of studies that suggest this, but has it been proven yet?? NO. However this mother becomes so obsessed with keeping her two younger sons from living out the same fate that she refuses vaccinations for them....and as a result her middle child develops the measles and dies. WHAT?? Because this mother wanted to protect her children she looses them.....and sooo the water works began.....and i began to realize, how out of control i felt.....which is an issue i have issues with ;) remember im a tad OCD....lol so then i LOOSE control and begin to weep....i felt like my heart was gonna burst outta my chest.....

I'm just throwin it out there that I think i would die of a massive heart attack if anything ever happened to one of my children. They are my world. Watch a few moments of this and tell me you dont want to just die.




Makes me realize how MUCH our Lord sacrificed so that we could live.........

think on that for a while.......

4 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

This is one of the reasons I try not to watch or read sad fiction. It just upsets me way too much and it isn't even true :(

Jill said...

While I can't speak from experience, I'm 100% sure that you're not alone. I get like that when I see dogs die in movies... I have terrible dreams and need to be close to my Charlie for a long time!

Keyona said...

The thought of losing a child is unbearable. Period.

bethany said...

Yes...the thought is horrible and I can't speak with much authority on the subject because I don't have children but as one who teaches very young children with autism...I KNOW the pain that many families feel with this diagnosis. They suffer grief the same way as one who has lost a child. Their dreams and expectations for their child's life have in essence died. My sister in law has said some of the same things that you've said about the fear of something happening to your babies. She says that she has to DAILY hand her little ones back over to the One who has given them to her.