Friday, February 6, 2009

Calling all Greys fans

I know im not the only Greys fan on this earth.... so im talking to those of you who saw last nights episode.

First of all, I must rant.....why is Izzy so stupid?? I mean, really why did she not clue in to the fact that new girl mixed up the lab results like the rest of the world did? Hmmm?? Please tell me why? Why must they drag out her ultimate death?? If they are gonna kill her off the show cant they just do it already?? Im an emotional wreck when i watch this show, why must you make it worse for me people????

And now on to what I just loved about last nights episode.

Picture it, Dr. Yang (christina) walking down the hallway, smiling to herself about how Dr. Hunt complimented her, hands down at her side, and he walks up beside her....still looking foward barely touching her hands but with just the tips of his fingers. As he turns to go he brushes her cheek with his fingers......*sigh*


I myself got all giddy....

You know your watching a good show with good actors when they can make you feel the emotion they are portraying.

I love it.....

Did anyone else feel the love?? And were your dreams of Christina and Owen bliss shattered when he sees the random girl at the end and has a panic attack??

Anyone??

9 comments:

scargosun said...

FYI - can't see the "comments" button when you go to your blog by post. I was able to get to it bu going to your blog home and then looking at the post.

Anyway...I dismissed Grey's when the whole ghost thing started. BUT..I do like Private Practice (yes they are a bit self absobed but still) and I'll probably watch the crossover epi next week.

Rosie and Derek said...

I watched it and loved it! The second the results of Izzy's bloodwork came back I knew that they had been mixed up.

Too bad the proposal was postponed...

Yes, they totally make me feel what they're feeling-- great show!

Lori said...

When you get a minute please stop by I have something for you.

Grand Pooba said...

Yeah, I was all giddy with Dr. Yang and her Dr. Hunt barely touching hands on purpose!

So cute!

What? She mixed up the lab results? Izzy's gonna die?

Rachel said...

I don't watch it :(

Grand Pooba said...

Tag! You're it!

bethany said...

I don't watch Greys either...Just way too tired and suffering from a bit of ADD to sit and watch t.v lately!
Thanks so much for reading my extremely long post! I was in a bit of a reflective mood that day! It is nice to know that you understand the whole commute thing...God is good. He will continue to guide us as we yield to His will!

Debra said...

Staci,

How many times have I told you that I love ya to pieces? You just kill me with your love of love and the heights and depths of it!

I am such a romantic nut too! Happy Thursday, my friend.

Keyona said...

I love Gray's but I am a bit sad they are going to kill Izzy off! I think Izzy's character has been fun, at least until she started having sex with a ghost, that's just weird.

I do feel the love though, I feel it.