Tuesday, February 24, 2009

im gonna let you in on a lil secret

I am at Taco Cabana.....go head, all you people from non taco cabana states be jealous....ill let you throw your tantrum.....go head......

Anyway, like i was saying im at Taco Cabana aka TC's drinking a margarita, browsing the internet which i am ganking from Starbucks....well not really cause i still had to pay for it, but im not actually IN their store.....but i am wise....cause i am sitting outside....on the TC's patio.....with my margarita and computer close enough to the starbucks that i can get it.....CHU CHING!!

Yes i am the yoda of figureing out wise ways to browse in wifi whilest enjoying a margarita, and chips and queso.....

SO if you are near a margarita makin place, with a patio, and a starbucks near by, you might take my advice.....i love my life right now.....:)

8 comments:

lowleeta said...

hey girl! i came across your site through my sister in laws (hipmomofboyz) blog. i just HAD to comment on this post... i was born and raised in san antonio, and went to college in fort worth... and now that i am living in nyc it drives me insane that i can't get bean and cheese tacos! at least good bean and cheese tacos... so yes! i am jealous!

Kristina P. said...

I will pretend to be jealous, but I don't even know what a Taco Cabana is!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will return too!

Lori said...

Enjoy your night!! Have one for me!!LOL

daniella said...

Yeah, I'm jealous. It's 30 degrees here with a windchill of 10 degrees. My skin is so pasty white and dry that you'd mistake me for a snowbird. The margarita sounds fab. I'm gonna go have a cookie now.

BryNate said...

TC's is the one thing I miss most about SA. Everytime I visit, TC's is our first stop.....even before going home!

Keyona said...

You are officially the coolest person...this hour at least! Clever clever! :o)

Penny said...

haha! cheeky!

bethany said...

I'm jealous!!!! Ok, what is a Taco Cabana??? I assume it is a great place to get a yummy margarita while getting wifi from the close by Starbucks!
Love the new blog design....Praying you are doing well!
How are your little boys? I am in withdrawls over not seeing Cole or Kensley!!!!!