Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just call me slacker Staci....

Over the last week and a half i have received three awards.....well two awards and a tag and I am a HORRIBLE person for not posting IMMEDIATELY, but i swear i have barely had enough time to wipe my arse (which i admitt i make time for, otherwise that would be gross) much less blog....did i REALLY just say that out loud??

LOL its sad when you laugh out loud at yourself.

Anyway, this is good news cause it means that me and my BFF/co-worker/co-owner of our Blogalicious Business have acutally been working and making money.

Back to the subject of my blogging

Exhibit A.


This was given to me by my gurl Lisa, over at Mama's Smitten, shes a dancer like me....which if you love to dance your a friend of mine, and she has the cutest darn family you ever did see.....and she comments on my blog often bless her lil heart!! Go check her out and leave her some love.



Now, the rules are that I have to share this fabulousness with 10 of my blog hommies..... but im shortening it to 5 because number 1. i dont have that many friends and number 2. i, well, dont have that many friends.....and i have 3 awards to pass on people....AND I DONT HAVE THAT MANY FRIENDS!! LOL

In random order here are the recipients:



Lizzle over at "The Journey to the Hot Tub"- she is an amazing single mother, who LOVES squishy ducks, plaid and being political....gotta love her!! She is a faithful blog hommie, you want her on your blog list fo sho!!

Kathey shizzle dizzle down under, over at "Tatermommas take on things" *cough we did this design cough* she is an incredible woman, a very compassionate woman who is the definition of "servant" Go check her out and give her some love!

G-Dog, An angel herself over at "where are my angels"- this momma of three girls is halarious, i love how she just tells it like it is.....and she calls her husband "husband child" which im thinking of ganking the nickname for my husband....lol check her out

Magg Whizzle over at "Gussy has ALOT to say"- can i just say this girl makes a mean wallet!! Here is a pic of my mug with her creation....

yes i bought it from her and I will be buying more...you better head on over and check out her etsy store before you loose a good wallet yo!!









Bethany shizzel my nizzel over at "Singing over me"- because this girl is a faithful , prayerful, blog friend, although i could slap her for posting cute pics of her niece and nephew, cause it makes me wanna go out and get knocked up again......by my husband of course.....lol She really does read my blog faithfully and always stops in to say hey, she deserves LOTS of comments and blog love!!! DO IT....or ill get my gat!!

Okay im done with the gangsta talk....its just not me....

Here are your rules winners:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to...start your highlight from the bottom up to get the photo)

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.


Now onto my next award

Exhibit B.





First id like to point out that whomever designed this award miiiiight need a lesson in english.....i dont know....maybe its just me but the sentance "For the coolest blog i ever know" just throws me off a bit....no??

Regardless, i was given this award by the fabulous Lori over at Basketball, Gymnastics and Me who is a new blog buddy of mine. Thank you Lori for this award....you are the coolest chick i ever know!! LOL

Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award and post it on your blog along with the name of the person who gave it to you as well as a link back to their blog.
2) Pass the award on to 5 blogs worthy of the award.
3) Be sure to notify the recipient that you have left them an award!

And (Drumroll) the winners are:

Jen over at "Home Hands full HEARTS full Quiver full"- *cough we did this design too cough*
This amazing woman has adopted 6 beautiful childeren from meth addicted mothers. She has truly saved these BEAUTIFUL children from a life full of heart ache and deserves this award more than anyone i know. Jen you are a true inspiration.

Mallory a Hip Mom of Boyz - because she is a good bloggy friend and she hasnt posted in forever, and if its a lack of stuff to post about then im given you plenty!! Get your butt back on blogger girl!!! Go check her out and look at her Hip chick designs!!

Chris over at "Chris' World"- because hes a guy and i think it would be funny to see him post about it!! I have known chris since middle school....hes our computer genius buddy, without him blogalicious designs would be up a creek!! Go say whats up....


Daniella over at "Learning to Love Every Moment"- she is super cute, super chic, and shes got the cutest lil baby, chuck.....who is a darling lil girl. They are a very sweet lil family!! Go give her some blog love!!

POOOOBA- who takes goofy pictures with her husband like i do, and ocassionally prays to the porcielin Gods.....like i do....i said ocassionally okay.....and shes not afraid to admit it. And i cant read her blog without almost peein my pants. Check her out!!! You wont be dissappointed!

And Finally

Exhibit C.



I was tagged by POOOOOBA to spill my beans.....and i am to Pass this on to 7 bloggers whom you feel embody the spirit of the Honest sCrap.


And list 10 honest things about me, myself and I



1. Well honestly, I dont know what the heck "Honest Scrap" is.....maybe i should google it?

2.I honestly do not know why my husband cant change the tp roll or the paper towel roll, and it honestly, ticks me RIGHT off!! Seriously....i have proof HERE

3. I watch the young and the restless EVERYDAY at 11 am while im eating my lean cuisesne choice of the day. Honestly, Im soo pissed at Nick right now.......phyliss should dump his arse.

4. I have honestly been on the computer typing this entry for like an hour now......

5. I honestly cannot stand my dog sometimes, i think she feels the same....i swear ive seen her roll her eyes at me before.....HEY im just being honest. Dont go all pita on me!!

6. I can honestly say im tired.

7. I honestly just wrote that last one to take up space.

8. Im honestly an honest person, but i wouldnt be honest if i didnt tell you i have secrets ;)

9. I honestly think im gonna develop carpal tunnel.

10. I am not going to spell check this post cause its five miles long. Honest.

And if you read my blog today, youve been tagged....so grab the award and pass it on.....cause i am just to tired to pick 7 other people.....just call me SLACKER STACI!!

phew.....im gonna go eat my lean cuisene now.....

8 comments:

mama's smitten said...

Hey Slacker! Oh I mean Stacy! :), Just when you thought you were finished! I tagged you over at my blog!

Maggie Whitley said...

I LOVE YOUR WALLET!!!!! i'm glad it got there alright :) i made some super cute things this week and am waiting for a break at work to post them on Etsy ;)

Love, Magg Whizzle ;)

mama's smitten said...

Okay by no means do I really think your slacker!! Glad your blog business is doing well! I hope I can come up with a little extra dinero so I be part of the blogalicious crew! Until then I must keep on keeping on with my Free and not so fab background. Have great day.

Tatersmama said...

Did you call me KATHEY? No one has called me Kathey since my Jr High and High School "best buds"!!
And my Daddy of course...
Thanks for the award... *sort of*
Now I have to figure out what to do with it.*snort*
{{{ BIG hugs}}}

Grand Pooba said...

A slacker maybe but at least you're honest! I went and read the tp and pt post and loved the pictures. Why are guys like that? At lease your hubby actually gets out new rolls, mine just waits for me to do it!

Staci said...

lol sorry *kate*

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats on your awards!

Chris Rasco said...

So explain to me how this award business works.