Sunday, February 15, 2009

Note to self.......

Movies with the cheesy title "my bloody valentine" will inevitably be cheesy.....

This weekend I went to visit one of my bee fri's Lindsay and her precious baby girl Sydney Rayne aka Syda Leigh.....

She is a hoot, and she LOVES her aunt tace.....when i walked in the door on Friday she screamed

AUUUUNNNNT TAAAACE!!! And then every few minutes she would say in a sweet tone "auunt taaace, auuunt tace" with a lil giggle....she was thrilled to see me. I love it!!

Here are some cute pics of the lil diva

Lindz wanted to get a good pic of her and syd for a present she made for her hubby, plus i needed some good ones of them together anyway, and she just would NOT sit still....


CHHHEEEEESE

Finally!!! A good one!I don't know where she gets it from.....

She wanted me to have stickers.....what the heck...i never see her....she can do whatever she wants ....although it wasn't fun taking them off!!



We decided to go to dinner and a movie....here we are waiting for al......being goofy

she actually is that much shorter than me....which makes me smile because i am NOT tall.


I made her stand on her tippies....

We went to hooters and on the way out this is what we saw.....

Only in Houston......And I found the mannequin they modeled after me at the mall.....:)

and the one they modeled after lindz

This is what happens when you mix a lil beer, silly 3d glasses and a boring movie.....


I don't know why but i cant see out my right eye.... idk....



These are incredibly hard to get into.....

the paparazzi chased after us....


Hi mom !!!

After she exuded soo much energy squishing herself into a kids ride she was really tired.....i told her i would push her around in a stroller....im such a good friend!! lol


Anyway, i had a blast! Miss you friend!

8 comments:

Maggie Whitley said...

you tell all your friends GUSSY made it :)

Rachel said...

Isn't it great to get together with your girlfriend; it looks like you two had a fantastic time...love the pics!

Toni said...

Love the pics!!!! yall had a blast I am sure.

Debra said...

Silly girls....the pics say it all...fun fun fun!

Hugs to you today!

mama's smitten said...

Wow ! Looks like a good time! :)Note to my self: put Fun on my to do list!Thanks for sharing.

Tatersmama said...

Did your Mommy's know what you 2 little girls got up to? ;-)
I looks like you had a blast... and I'm glad!!

Grand Pooba said...

Can we be friends? That is totally something I would do. Even without the beer :)

daniella said...

I love it! I swear I can find a set of photos of me and Sarah that look just like these. Amazing how much our relationship and personalities are alike.

oh, and my sis lives in the Houston area! She's an amazing hair dresser/stylist so if you ever get tired of your person, let me know. Sarah lives in San Antonio too. If I visit them this summer, we should hook up.