Tuesday, February 24, 2009

UGH

UGH!! okay i have several things to talk about....

First of all, if you have IE and you liked my site.....your a silly goose.....what the heck......my nav bar just decided to freak out and move down the page, next time this happens....you should feel free to tell me...UH your site looks whack stace....

I had IE 8 which it looked fab in, until i decided to uninstall IE 8 cause i ALWAYS had problems with it, now im glad i did.....anyway, my fabulous smart HTML queen Stephanie is fixing it....so check back so you can see it in all its glory. And remember we are hosting a GIVEAWAY on Blogalicious Designs, so go to the link above and follow instructions, it will end on Friday!!


Next, this is for all of yall who use word verification.....for some reason I cannot view the lil word verifications in the templates made by cutest blog on the block.....so MAMA's SMITTEN...i SWEAR i read your blog daily but i cant comment :( I have NO idea why I cant....just me im sure cause thats my luck....

Anyway, im gonna jump on the survey band wagon......and if you read this TAG you have to post it too!!


My Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Jay dog , yep i married him....must have been a good date huh?? lol actually they both stunk....first i was taken to mc donalds my jr. year.....YEAH i said it mickey d's, and then my senior year he shaved his beautiful long locks that all my friends swooned over the night before....YEAH BALD....i was P-I-S-S-E-D. I will post pics later....you have to see.....its sad.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? negative. Although ive posted about him HERE,its a must read....i promise.... i know i know i need to finish that, i am queen of not finishing what i start.

3. What was your FIRST job? Sea Island....oh i was soo naive....i once took out a brush at the hostess stand and started brushing my hair......hahaha looots of complaints!! i was like "whaat?"

4. What was your FIRST car? 1994 honda civic hatch back.....my pipaw still has it....its been through alot, my brother lowered it once when i got another car....now my grandpa pimps it. lol

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Laviana

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning ? my husband, who told me it was time to get up while i rolled outta bed he laid there....i wont mention WHAT i was thinkin...

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? im sure i had several...lol if you know me, that will be humorous to you

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? to the valley, so we could go to south padre...

9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Gianna and yes we are still friends to this day, we met when we were 6

10. Where was your FIRST sleepover? prob Gianna's I was JUST talking to her about how horrible my sleepover ediquette was, i used to call and invite myself to sleep over.....lol now i understand why my mom was so embarassed....

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Jason

12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? my own....lol and then mandy's


13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Made Logans lunch

14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Poison and Slaughter...haha i was 8

15. FIRST tattoo? lower back

16. FIRST piercing? ears

17. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Mexico

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing? The Goonies

19. When was your FIRST detention? i could never answer this, i was in detention 90% of the time.....i talked alot, i once won an award from one of my teachers for most talkative

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? only state.....texas

21. Who was your FIRST roommate? my husband

22. FIRST pet? Gerbils...like pooba, i had a pluthera of them, so many....and they ate thier babies, and bit me.....disgusting lil things

23. Who was your FIRST kiss? Gaston Rios.....but it was stolen...he tapped my shoulder and when i turned he laid one on me.....ass

24. FIRST place you called home? San Antone

YOUR IT!!!

3 comments:

mama's smitten said...

First of all I absolutely LOVE your new blog!!!!! I loved your last one too. You guys Rock!!! Okay, I didn't even know I have that word verification thingy???? I would even know where to look to fix it? So keep trying!!!! I love hearing from you. You know I was talking about you last night to my hubby. I told him " Hey my friend Stacy got a new blog! I even batted my eyelashes. It didn't work! I told him about your give away . ( Keep in mind I have been TRYING to be selfless the last 2 months, when it comes to spending money on myself) Then I told him (hoping he would say you deserve it , go for it , buy one) " But I want the whole package!" Theres my Girl ! he said. Any how it was left at that. So now I must go and run errands. And with thanksgiving go spend the dinero on the things we Need ! Oh I am so trying to convince myself!!! :)Have a Great Day!

Vida_de_Chiqa said...

I guess I'm it! I'll repost the "First" questionnaire just for being kind enough to stop by my blog :)

Grand Pooba said...

Why doesn't it surprise me that you were in detention for talking to much? LOL!

Oh I must see your prom pics, apparently you eventually forgave the poor guy :)

Yeah, I don't know why we wanted gerbils, they would keep biting eachother and then they'd get out of their cage and chew on everything! Ugh!

Loved your answers! Exept for the whole many 1st grade teachers, not so sure what that means!