Friday, February 27, 2009

Word verification ???

Just so yall know, i hate them....such a waste of my time....what are yall trying to accomplish?? Are you trying to make sure I can spell, and what happens if i cant?? Do i get blacklisted from your blog?? I dont get it....really someone explain??

Anyway,

the last two word verifications i came across were "tipsy" and "raaaaarr"


what the??? Is someone tryin to tell me something?? My husband maybe?? lol j/k

just thought that was humorous....but im immature so lots of things are humorous to me....

Hope yall have a fabulous weekend!!

6 comments:

...love Maegan said...

I hate them too.

Your slideshow in your header is so adorable!!! What a beautiful family!

Tatersmama said...

I hate the word-veri's too... but I guess with spammers spamming, they're a necessary evil.

(did that make any sense???lol!)

mama's smitten said...

Oh Yea! I'm a winner baby!!!!!! Thank you !!! Thank you!!!! I am so excited! I filled out the questionaire. Sorry I was so vague. But honestly if you guys don't mind I will leave it all up to you guys! I love all your stuff!

Word Verifications??? Yeah, I don't like them either ! I think you said I had one? Don't know how it got there or how to get rid of it???

Thanks agian !!! I'm gonna keep workin on my Honey! I was teasing him the other day regarding the Blog, I told him he was so NOT ROCKIN! ( Note no MHRF today hee hee :)!

Grand Pooba said...

lol! I heart u!

I hate word verification too!

I have a question for you but I'm going to ask you on your blogalisious (can't spell either) blog

Lori said...

I don't like them either.
Have a good weekend.

Leah said...

I agree. I hate those things. Half the time I put the wrong darn word in.