Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Under Construction AND A CONTEST!!

Blogalicious Designs is UNDER CONSTRUCTION because we will be unavailing a new look soon!!! Please bare with us as our site under goes this awesome transformation.

But take note with the unavailing of our fresh new site, we will be having (drum roll) a CONTEST!!!! But the best part of this here contest is that not only will you be winning a make-over for one of your friends but YOU your self will be winning a lil somethin somethin. Yes that's right you AND a friend can win.

Here's what you need to do:

  1. Stay tuned, when the new site is revealed the instructions will be posted on the "Blogalicious Blog"
  2. Tell all your friends to stay tuned as well.
  3. And if you aren't already a follower of Blogalicious Designs, Staci's Heart and Live Laugh Love then mosey on over and become one already!!!

We cant wait to show you all what we can do!!! Get excited and be thinking of a friend to nominate for a new make-over and why you think they deserve it.





7 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Yay, I'm finally following you now! I usually only blog at work which for some reason blocks the following link on everyones blog so I can never sign up to follow anybody there.

BUT it's your lucky day, cuz I'm home and I am now followin ya! Hallelujah! Okay, so it's really MY lucky day, not yours!

drollgirl said...

good luck with the construction process!

Debra said...

Staci,

You girls are so talented, I'm sure it's going to be fabulous! Blessings to you on this endeavour!

Maggie Whitley said...

that is so awesome you still love it! ;) I think that print combo is my favorite... still! OK, I spend too much time reading blogs 'n such that I don't get enough sewing done in a day. Thanks for letting me know you still love your wallet! you rock :)

Theresa said...

I can't wait to see what happens after the construction, your designs are awesome,

Penny said...

the magazines are from a shop called Borders, not sure if they have it anwhere else other than the uk but they sell tonns of magazines!
you could have a look on the website to see if lula delivers to where you are because you should not be missing out on it!

Brandie said...

your photos are just so priceless..beautiful family :)