Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Circa 1993

There is nothing that can make my day like spandex, big hair, and the running man. Oh and don't forget Will smiths rendition of "Ring my Bell"

Exhibit A





Embarrassing....... yes, but necessary....I promise i got better!!!



Yes I'm the one who cared more about flipping my hair then actually dancing .....the best part is when we say "bust out" and forget we are actually performing.

Our awesome dance instructor Angie was a silver dancer for the spurs (GO SPURS GO)...she was a cheerleader with ALOT of spunk "bust out" was a regular phrase of hers....we did it as a tribute to her....but it definitely threw me outta whack which should be obvious....



But my favorite part is when we kneel in worship as they lift Amy in the air!!! As if shes jesus on the cross.....priceless!!!

AHHH memories...like the corners of my miiiind!!!

This was 7th or 8th grade.....good stuff!! incase your wondering i am the one the camera focus' in on most of the time....



8 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Dang it, I'm at work and can't view the video/or pic whichever you've posted....I'm coming back when I get home! I've GOT to see this!

Kristina P. said...

This is so funny! It takes me back to high school.

GamecockQueen said...

This is too funny! Weren't the 90s hilarious?

Remember short shirts and high waisted jeans? And I had overalls from Gadzooks I wore ALL the time. Not to mention I wore a bow in my hair, everyday, matching my outfit until I was like 16. Yikes!

I saw that about Jonathan Brandis...it IS sad.

...love Maegan said...

omg that's some great stuff right there!!!

daniella said...

Ooh, that's Awesome BAD. Love the ponytail, you're seriously workin' that updo.

Lori said...

OMG! How fun!!! You did do a lot of flipping of the hair. But that's what you do in 7th and 8th grade...

mama's smitten said...

Love It! Hey I think I saw myself in one of those formations! Oh maybe it was the toe touch roll off! LOL! Thanks I needed that!

drollgirl said...

THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!!!