Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An interview with a three year old....

Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT! This is so much fun.


Answered by...Landon Ray 3 years old (answers in blue)


Typed by...mommy (observations in red)


1. What is something mom always says to you?


Landon: "HELLLLLOOOO" (hahaha)




2. What makes mom happy?


Landon: he makes a BIG smile on his face, and says "like this" (this is already killin me sooo funny)




3. What makes mom sad?


Landon: "ugly makes u sad" (haha he means when hes ugly it makes me sad, although ugly looking people DO make me sad ;) j/k )




4. How does your mom make you laugh?


Landon: "tickle" (when i tickle him)




5. What was your mom like as a child?


Landon: he laughs and says "ha ha you cry, and you put shoes on" (random)



6. How old is your mom?


Landon: "um" *holds up his hand*


I say "five??


He says "yeah your five and im only fwee"


(i wish i was only five)


7. How tall is your mom?


Landon: "your really tall right there, you gotta grow up right there" (its like he's TRYING to compliment me and then just decides to be honest)




8. What is her favorite thing to do?


Landon: "on the computer" (oh lord i was afraid of that, i am a web designer people LOL )



9. What does your mom do when you're not around?


Landon: "go bye bye" (observant lil guy isnt he?)


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?


Landon: "I dont know, can i have some gum??" (OMG this child has an obsession with gum)


11. What is your mom really good at?


Landon: "um for poo poo" ( thats not true im rather backed up at the moment ;) )


12. What is your mom not very good at?


Landon:"eating candy" (really??)


13. What does your mom do for a job?


Landon:"the computer" (he forgets i am his mommy his maid and his chaufer, lol)


14.What is your mom's favorite food?


Landon:"loni and crackers" (bologna) this is HIS favorite food


15.What makes you proud of your mom?


Landon:"when she laughs" (cute)


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?


Landon:"BIIIG super man" (do you think he's calling me fat??)


17. What do you and your mom do together?


Landon: "play castle" (he has a batman castle)


18. How are you and your mom the same?


Landon: "same mouth same eyyyyes same hairs same poo poo" (dieing)


19. How are you and your mom different?


i accidently skipped this for landon but there is nothing different about us we are clones!!


20. What does mommy do to show you she loves you?


Landon: "Biiig squeeeze" (this is what we say when we hug)


Now go and interview your lil ones!!




9 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh that was so effin funny! What a darling little pooper!

Jessi said...

Lmao! Hilarious!

Rosie and Derek said...

Awww, his answers are just precious! :)

Lori said...

How very cute!

little erin said...

if this picture is of your son, then i am so in love with him!!!!!!!!

Tatersmama said...

Awwwww..... Isn't he gorgeous?
I could just sniff his 'lil neck forever!!!

Blogalicious Designs said...

OMG!! What is his obsession with poo??? I'm falling out of my chair!! And the computer... yeah, I think I'll skip that question when I do this with Taylor. And I won't even try with Ashton b/c it will just be straight up attitude! LOL

Seriously funny stuff! I love that boy!

The Mama said...

LMAO! Too darn cute! Loved it!

Our Crazy Life said...

Way cute!! I am going to try this with my 4 year old.