Monday, March 2, 2009

Sit and Be fit....like Ni ni


Anyone familiar with the show on PBS "Sit and Be Fit"?? well if you aren't here's the scoop, basically it is a Senior Fitness television exercise program....

Annnd boy ill tell you what it ENTERTAINS!!!

okay it doesn't...

It can put a kid hyped up on red bull to sleep....but im sure its useful to someone out there, it must be cause its been on PBS for as long as i can remember!!

Anyhoo, so today Landon played in his playroom and i sat on the floor with my lap top designing, we had left the tv on "sid the science kid" downstairs when we decided to go upstairs. When it was time for lunch i didn't pay much attention to what was on the tv, i just walked right past it into the kitchen to prepare Landon's pb&j. Just as i was finishing up i yelled out

"hey kid, your lunch is about ready, why don't you come sit down"

to which he responded

"oookay mama ill be there in a minute"

to which i responded

"oookay well its ready"

when i came around the corner i IMMEDIATELY had to find the camera.......so i could capture Landon getting his daily dose of exercise in......




gotta love em!!


17 comments:

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

OH my gosh that is SOOOOOOOO funny!!!! I can't stop giggling.

lowleeta said...

oh my gosh. that is amazing. sit and be fit!! haha. sheesh. wish it was that easy!

HipMomma said...

Oh, he is just too cute.

Love the new look here and fab flash header!

Joey said...

Holy crap! I just about fell out of my chair when I saw that! lol

THE Stephanie said...

Dang it!! I Can't see it!!!

But evidently it's funny...

daniella said...

That was the BEST! Holy cow, you have to put that on You Tube.

Jessi said...

Lmao! That's adorable!! <3

Debra said...

Oh Staci,

He is adorable and that was soooo cute! Hugs to you today!

Tiffany Crawford said...

that's too funny!! True story, a few years ago we encouraged my grandma to do it because she literally would sit all day in her chair. So, being brave, she decides to sit and be fit... she's doing the arms....she's doing the fingers...she's doing the arms again...Lean this way...lean that way....ooops, fell right out her chair!!! LOL

kelly said...

oh my goodness! Landon is sooo adorable!! Your blog is fabulous! Its on my love it! list and definitely going to follow you! (in a non stalker-ish way) lol

drollgirl said...

ok, this is a riot!!! and yer laugh at the end is perfect!

i'll be following yer blog!!!!

GamecockQueen said...

Oh, I've seen this before! I could be making this up, but I really think this woman lives in my hometown. I'll have to do a google search to be sure, but I really think I saw something about her in the newspaper a few years ago...

Funny!!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh I need to get me one of those things! He is adorable! I couldn't believe you held off laughing as long as you did.

What a cutie!

Tatersmama said...

Oh my gosh... that's SOOOOOO adorable!
You and I busted out laughing at the exact same moment, because he was just so darn CUTE!
Just think, millions of parents have forked out money for Wii Fit's and all you really need is "Sit and Be Fit"!!
You can start a new trend! Invite his little friends over and they can all exercise together!

Lori said...

How cute! I would have died laughing you did great containing yourself. What a cute little boy you have....

Love your new photo...

WheresMyAngels said...

I have never heard of the show but he was ADORABLE doing it! I love to watch my youngest on the Wii Fit.

Tracy said...

i love it! i love the back and forth conversation about coming the table to eat! soooo sounds like me and mine! aren't they something else :o)

~tracy