Thursday, March 26, 2009

Under construction, A CONTEST and A LIL LOOKSIE LOU

Good Morning Ladies and the 1.5 gents that read my blog!!

Just wanted to remind you that we will be revealing our NEW business site VERY soon......and because we love you all we wanted to give you a lil looksie (preview) of whats to come!!!

SO if you wanna win a new makeover for one of your friends AND a lil somethin somethin for yourself......then head on over to our new and improved BLOG for Blogalicious Designs and follow us!!

I hate to say it, but if you already are following Blogalicious Designs your gonna have to follow THIS page as well since we decided to make a whole new page for blogging on the site.

HERE YA GO!!! GET EXCITED!!!

http://blogaliciousdesignsblog.blogspot.com/

And thanks to SITS for linking to my page today!! If your visiting me for the first time WELCOME!!! If you have yet to visit SITS you must, they will hook you up with blog support like you've NEVER experienced!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

HI! Visiting by way of SITS!!!
Looking forward to seeing the new site!

Anne said...

I'm swinging in from SITS - I'm off to check out your new site. :)

kel said...

Visiting from SITS! Gonna go check it out!! I love your blog!!!!

WildfireBelle said...

Your site is absolutely gorgeous!!!

And hi, I'm your new sitsah!

Rocksee said...

Hi I am a new and a SITS girl!

Your blog is great! :)

Rocksee

Jessi said...

I love how it's looking over there. :D You guys have been busy!