Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fit Izzy

Check out our contest details HERE. We will choose a winner tomorrow!!


Just wanted you all to see our latest web design.....I'm in love with it!!



Some of you may be familiar with IZZY (former blog was Protein and green veggies) and if you aren't you need to be. She is super fabulous....and ridiculous fit and gorgeous!!! She needed a site to promote her fitness modeling and figure competitions!! In fact she has one coming up this weekend....so hop on over to her new web site, and wish her luck on her upcoming comp!!
Hope you guys are having a fabulous week!!

5 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Geez! If I looked like that I'd have a big ol pic of my face plastered on my blog too!

Great job Stace!

Rachel said...

It looks greats...I will hop on over there now!

drollgirl said...

wow. it looks great, and she is a knock out!

Isabelle said...

I know I can pay Steph with boxes of Sour Patch Kids or chocolate covered pretzel but how can I ever repay you??? I'm so happy and excited. Thank you again so much!!!

Jenster said...

Great job ladies! If I ever look like her, I want this too (jk).
You two are wonderful.