Thursday, April 9, 2009

Your gonna crrrry....

Good morning yall, I am seriously sick today....just call me sneezy mc sneezerkins.....i need rest so i am posting this video clip for yall to watch. It is amazing in so many ways.....



It This is amazing, it gives you a picture of what is going on around us that we cant see....i cry EVERYTIME, so get your tissues out......








ps we are planning on extending our contest for a makeover because i have been super busy, i havent had time to blog and therefore no one is reading my blog, which led to noone signing up for the contest. SO if you have no idea what im talking about CLICK HERE

5 comments:

daniella said...

I didn't think it will make me cry, but it dit...especially on this Thursday, when a couple of thousand years back He was captured, beat, humiliated, and died for me just so my hard head would one day understand just how much He loves me. Thanks for posting this!

mama's smitten said...

Oh my gosh we watched this yesterday at my womens bible study.It is amazing! Hope you feel better soon.!

Rachel said...

What a great post...thanks for sharing!

Tatersmama said...

Honey, I needed this this morning. I really did.
Thank you sooo much for sharing!

I hope you feel better soon!
{{{gentle hugs}}}

Grand Pooba said...

Dang! I'm at work and can't watch the video. But stop being sick! Stop it this instance!