Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Monday

Happy Monday peeps. How is everyone??

Ive been MIA for the last week because Ive been busy busy getting our new business site up and running and I'm happy to say it is. I say this again because not many of you responded to the contest, HELLO!!! You can not only win a make over for a good friend but you can also win yourself something, WHATS THE DEAL YO?? Not exciting enough for you??? Well if you decide you would like to learn more about it CLICK HERE.

Now onto a random fact for today. Did you know that the Sonic Minute Maid Cranberry Juice Slush has 616 calories?? I think it is EVIL to put the word ""Cranberry" in a drink that has that kind of caloric intake. I mean come on!!! Cranberry is a healthy word right?? Or how about something with the word "grilled Chicken" i mean when i hear that i think "healthy option" Right??

WRONG

Jack in the box'es (is that a word?) Grilled Chicken Chibatta that they went on and on about on their retarded commercial....makin us all think they had a healthy option for us drive thru style....

BAAM

690 calories
28 gramaroos of FAT
and
1850 mg of sodium I will bloat to pregnant woman status with this baby.

*sigh*

I hate being old. My metabolism isn't what it used to be yall. I actually have to do something to stay fit. it sucks. ;)

Whats the worst drive through food you've consumed??

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I had no idea about that Sonic drink! I am in love with their Diet Coke with Strawberry. Divine!

daniella said...

I might just have to enter my mother in law's new blog for a lil makeover.

Are you for real on the cranberry Sonic drink? That is what I survied on when I was pregnant with Charlie and then breastfeeding! I'd get it once a day, no joke. Wow.

We don't have a Sonic or Jack in the Box where we live so I guess I'm not really in trouble that bad. But, I do like my Toxic Hell...I mean Taco Bell. I LOOOOOVE it!!!

kelly said...

happy monday Staci! Sorry i missed the contest! Things have been crazy! i think im running on empty! I hope you have a beautiful week!!

drollgirl said...

my boyfriend is crazy for meat. MEAT. MEAT. MEAT! so we went to rally burger a couple of weekends ago and got prime rib burgers. oy. very meaty. not healthy. AT ALL.

Debra said...

Hey girlfriend......you know I love ya right? If you are old...I'm ancient!!! lol

I'm a 'fan'...so come check out what that means!

Big hugs!

Grand Pooba said...

Well, I hear any fast food salad is actually packed with calories and fat! Aren't salads supposed to be healthy?

Jenster said...

I'm a sucker for french fries....oh yes I am. I will purposely order food without them becuase I know I'll eat every last one of them. Don't eat burgers but maybe once every two weeks but when I do, love them too. These are soooo bad for me..........Oh and pizza....I can NEVER turn down pizza....horrible.

littleeverydaythings said...

Yikes! I had no idea about the Sonic Cranberry Slush! They are evil! We used to drive by in the summer during their 1/2 price happy hour and get those, oh well. I didn't even know you were having a contest - I've been a little out of the loop too.

littleeverydaythings said...

Yikes! I had no idea about the Sonic Cranberry Slush! They are evil! We used to drive by in the summer during their 1/2 price happy hour and get those, oh well. I didn't even know you were having a contest - I've been a little out of the loop too.

GamecockQueen said...

As Joy on My Name is Earl would say..."oh snap!" I am a Sonic Lover!!

I so missed your giveaway...I fell behind on reading blogs when I was on a work trip...is it too late to enter?